• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Park Mu Jin Justification Change

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Park Mu Jin from G.O.H is currently listed as 6-C for casually flattening an island at the start of the series. However, looking back at the feat, it seems to be far less than that, while he has more impressive ones.

Part feat
The problem with the feat here is that while this is technically an island, the part Mu Jin crushed is likely only 8-A to 7-C at most. You can tell this if you look at the red thing between and slightly below the 'D' and the 'O'
That red thing, is an upturned beach umbrella. If we scale his handprint to that, it seems more likely that the area flattened is around 200 square metres. While the depth of the flattened area could increase this AP, I can't do calcs, so I'm just making a estimate, but I'd say this feat only shows Mu Jin with about Mid Town level level AP.

However, this feat was done casually, and as a member of the Six, Mu Jin should be comparable, though weaker, to Jeon the Magician, who did this (reassembled 567 nukes into one, then hit it with a meteor he summoned to create an explosion that wiped out all of Seoul)

So, can we change his 6-C justification to "comparable to Jeon the Magician", or something along those lines?

Hmm... this is unfortunate.

I understand that Jeon Jae-San recomposed 567 nukes into a single alchemic missile, I'm not sure if that would justify Island level, since the Hiroshima bond yielded 16 kilotons. 16 kilotons * 567 nukes * 1,000 tons/kiloton = 9,639,000 tons of TNT equivalent, which is about 10 Megatons, or City level.

bump?

I went over GoH again, and even among the Six Jeon is extremely powerful, so Park Might not scale to him either. Anyone willing to try doing some calcs for this? If not we should downgrade Mu Jin and all people who scale from him to possibly City Level

Back