• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part Two: A Thread of JBW with "What If", "How", or "Why"

Please tell me someone else imagined MLPlover screaming while being shipped to a random location.

DerpyLulu said:
Then just stop ignoring about Memes VS YouTube.
If I had a dollar everytime a user gets ignored, I would buy a big pizza and share it with everyone.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Please tell me someone else imagined MLPlover screaming while being shipped to a random location.
That would be my reaction if someone shipped me with anyone, only you could hear it from the other side of the solar system.

Do you mean "If Crabwhale cheated on Rodri Dante and married Seol404"? Because Crabwhale (probably) isnt gay, so idk why hed be dating Rodri in the first place. Plus, Crabwhale is somewhere in the 16-17 range while I'm in my 20's so idk how we would legally get married. Lastly, I'm a lesbian, so I wouldn't marry Crabwhale even if he was in my age range.

Seol404 said:
Do you mean "If Crabwhale cheated on Rodri Dante and married Seol404"? Because Crabwhale (probably) isnt gay, so idk why hed be dating Rodri in the first place. Plus, Crabwhale is somewhere in the 16-17 range while I'm in my 20's so idk how we would legally get married. Lastly, I'm a lesbian, so I wouldn't marry Crabwhale even if he was in my age range.
That doesn't mean He dating Rodri tho.

I'm not your B R U H, B R U H.

The Twilight Doll said:
Which ship is worse Seol X Christian or Crabwhale X Bowsette </div>
Seol x Christian is worse because I'm not even sure if Christian has fully gone through puberty (Don't correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to know.), Crabwhale X Bowsette would be a bit weird, but not totally creepy. (Also Crabwhale might like strong, older women, idk.)

The Twilight Doll said:
Which ship is worse Seol X Christian or Crabwhale X Bowsette </div>
I have one that is even worse

Me x Dark

I dont know Darks age, I am above 18, I am engaged, and I wouldn't date Dark even if I wanted to do so.

Dark is probably around 12 given how mature he acts

Peak Rodri right ther folks (Yes, I know you're not Rodri, but still.)

Top 10 internet dramas of 2019

µÇºþÜäÒü½Ú£▓Ú¬¿Òü¬µûçþ½áÒüîµùѵ£¼Þ¬×Òü½Òü▓Òü®ÒüÅþ┐╗Þ¿│ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

Back