• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human edits 2.0 (Matchup, defacto CRT, optional additions, etc)

^^^; continuing from this thread. So as of Seol's edit here, the page is locked for the CH. So this page is here for anyone to suggest changes and match up additions/removals from the page. nevermind, she unlocked the page

There's going to be a necessary format to make stuff easier for the staff to read.
Priority: [priority number]
Section: [statistic/rating section name (for example, speed, weaknesses, age, etc)] ([key name])
  • Between [starting text]...[ending text]
Change: [Insert change summary here]
Source Change: [insert link to sandbox/potential future source text desired in the specific section/area of change]
Note that the "between" part isn't always necessary, but will help in directing a potential staff/other member in editing the page.

For the suggested changes, there will be 5 categories in priority.
1: Changes that may impact the entirety of the profile itself.
2: Change fundementally changes a statistic, or rating of a section's key. Changes to add/remove a power/ability or to fundementally change how it's being perceived to other users.
3: Additions to a statistic/rating section that may be necessary, but wouldn't fundementally change the section.
4: Common editing/grammar mistakes. And any other mistake that may mess with how a section/statistic is read.
5: Unnecessary albeit recreational edits onto the profile. Adding/removing matches

Important notes
  • If any staff are reading this section, correct me if I'm wrong on any of this information.

According to this thread and especially in this reply, Seol404 is nearly the only staff member working on JBW for 2021-2023 and the JBW site is virtually almost ded.

Only a select few users that care about the site do at least some user activity every 24 hrs.

The Wiki Maintenance Help Request as of recently from this post and up to pg 2 of the thread, Seol has invited IdiosyncraticLawyer and Mr. Bambu to help on site. Though it should be noted that it's implied some staff like Copetan and possibly Ryukama are still at least active on the site. Everyone should at least follow the "Wiki Maintenance Help Request" thread for joke battles in-case there's any updates on the staff shortage.
    • Keep in mind that like in the main site's forum, it will take awhile for staff to notice this thread regardless of staff activity. So expect this thread to get attention from the Joke Battles staff in several weeks at best, and months to a year at worst.
  • Major factors to why Seol404 locked the page

Last edited:
Priority: 3 - 4
Section: Powers and Abilities (Social Influencing)
Change: Add Instigating Fear, Deception, Leadership, Charisma, Coercion, and Animal Charming as types for Social Influencing to keep consistency with the other abilities that have their types listed, since Social Influencing's page got a revision, not only that, but CH doesn't particularly have Social Positon and Reputation as a type for their Social Influencing unless we decided that CH has the most popularity of any person, but that could give them some disadvantages in fights.

CH's current SI references currently justify Deception, Charisma and Coercion types. Animal Charming can just have one of the references used for their Animal Manip listed.
Source Change: Instigating Fear[Ref], Deception and Coercion[Ref, already in page as Ref. 18], Leadership[Ref 1][Ref 2], Charisma[Ref 1, already in page as Ref. 18][Ref 2], Animal Charming[Ref 1, already in page as Ref. 26][Ref 2, already in page as Ref. 27]

Priority: 3 - 4
Section: Powers and Abilities (Social Influencing)
Change: Add Instigating Fear, Deception, Leadership, Charisma, Coercion, and Animal Charming as types for Social Influencing to keep consistency with the other abilities that have their types listed, since Social Influencing's page got a revision, not only that, but CH doesn't particularly have Social Positon and Reputation as a type for their Social Influencing unless we decided that CH has the most popularity of any person, but that could give them some disadvantages in fights.

CH's current SI references currently justify Deception, Charisma and Coercion types. Animal Charming can just have one of the references used for their Animal Manip listed.
Source Change: Instigating Fear[Ref], Deception and Coercion[Ref, already in page as Ref. 18], Leadership[Ref 1][Ref 2], Charisma[Ref 1, already in page as Ref. 18][Ref 2], Animal Charming[Ref 1, already in page as Ref. 26][Ref 2, already in page as Ref. 27]
Dang, the SI page got an update

I'm planning on setting a standard for reference formats and credibility of sources. The former isn't necessary unless if someone is going to go out of their way to change all the references into a same format. The latter should be necessary to maintain trust on the page.

I'm planning on setting a standard for reference formats and credibility of sources.
For any Joke Battles staff reading this, the second reference for the Charisma type is just an IMDB page of the top 100 most attractive people, but I think that reference specifically should be excused for very likely not meeting the the future credibility standards, just because of the nature of what its for lol

Priority: 5
Section: Others
Change: Adding another win for CH (they won against Donkey Kong). Couldn't prevent the ":D" part from be coming a smiley face though. So fix it in the source code yourself
Source Change: [[w:c:vsbattles:vsforum:threads/164880|Donkey Kong (Illumination)]] ([[w:c:vsbattles:Mario Bros|The Super Mario Bros. Movie]]) ([[w:c:vsbattles: Donkey Kong (Illumination)|Donkey Kong's profile]]) (Composite human has technology and weapons up to high 8-C. Both opponents start 5-10 m away from each other. [[w:c:vsbattles:Standard Battle Assumptions|Vs Battles Wiki Standard Battle Assumptions]] and [[w:c:vsbattles:Versus Thread Rules|standard versus thread rules]] otherwise)

Last edited:
Section: Others
Change: Adding another win for CH (they won against 4 chimps).
Source Change: [[w:c:vsbattles:vsforum:threads/163716|Chimpanzee]] ([[w:c:vsbattles:The Real World|The Real World]]) ([[w:c:vsbattles:Chimpanzee|Chimpanzee's profile]]) (4 Chimpanzees try to attack Composite Human, but they all start at least 10 m away from Composite Human. Speed is equal and there are no preparation time for both opponents. [[w:c:vsbattles:Standard Battle Assumptions|Vs Battles Wiki Standard Battle Assumptions]] and [[w:c:vsbattles:Versus Thread Rules|standard versus thread rules]] otherwise)

Also...
Priority: 4
Section: Range
  • Between "In one recorded case"..."under optimal acoustic conditions"
Change: Misspelling fix of "accross"
Source Change: human voice can be detected from 17 km across still water at night

If any staff are reading this section, correct me if I'm wrong on any of this information.

According to this thread and especially in this reply, Seol404 is nearly the only staff member working on JBW for 2021-2023 and the JBW site is virtually almost ded.

Only a select few users that care about the site do at least some user activity every 24 hrs.

The Wiki Maintenance Help Request as of recently from this post and up to pg 2 of the thread, Seol has invited IdiosyncraticLawyer and Mr. Bambu to help on site. Though it should be noted that it's implied some staff like Copetan and possibly Ryukama are still at least active on the site. Everyone should at least follow the "Wiki Maintenance Help Request" thread for joke battles in-case there's any updates on the staff shortage.
  • Keep in mind that like in the main site's forum, it will take awhile for staff to notice this thread regardless of staff activity. So expect this thread to get attention from the Joke Battles staff in several weeks at best, and months to a year at worst.
Updated this section here ^^^

Why was the CH page even locked? To my knowledge, there hasn't been much, if any vandalism on it
Well, there are external factors to why the page was locked. The page has very high quality and dedication to it to where it's the page with the most bytes on-site. There's bound to be trolls and vandals willing to mess up the page even 10 years in the future. There are at least some people who still go on the site every 24 hr.

Another major factor is the staff shortage. "I'd be more keen on reformatting over deleting if we had more active staff but it's been almost exclusively me working on the Wiki for the past 2 years and I do not have the time in my day to reformat hundreds of pages, especially when I already have so little time to dedicate to the Wiki as is, so I only reformat pages which I have a particular interest in." -Seol404
  • This reply is one of the biggest clues to what made Seol404 to lock the page. Up until she promoted Mr. Bambu and IdiosyncraticLawyer, it's been only her usually maintaining the site.

My best guess that locking such a high-quality, large page would protect the page and save a lot of time dealing with potential vandals. And this is amid the current staff shortage on JBW.

My best guess that locking such a high-quality, large page would protect the page and save a lot of time dealing with potential vandals. And this is amid the current staff shortage on JBW.
But there's far more updates to the profile than vandalism. Compare the new changes and discoveries of a profile based on a real world thing that innately keeps progressing, causing new changes, and specific text to be added, compared to just going to the history of a profile and reverting vandalism with just one or two clicks, or hell, the people interested in the profile can already do that themselves for the admins. It just actually causes more work for them, is what I'm saying. If any edit wars occur, which on its own is rare for the JBW, at least for a serious profile, that's when mods can be called.

Last edited:
But there's far more updates to the profile than vandalism. Compare the new changes and discoveries of a profile based on a real world thing that innately keeps progressing, causing new changes, and specific text to be added, compared to just going to the history of a profile and reverting vandalism with just one or two clicks, or hell, the people interested in the profile can already do that themselves for the admins. It just actually causes more work for them, is what I'm saying. If any edit wars occur, which on its own is rare for the JBW, at least for a serious profile, that's when mods can be called.
Well, if you think locking the profile is that unreasonable, then you can always contact Seol404, IdiosyncraticLawyer, Mr. Bambu and any other current staff working on the site and dispute this.

And there's the other factor that any of us interested in the profiles may move on from the wiki eventually, and stop contributing to the profile. I'm planning a way to "pass the torch" so to speak in-case that happens

Section: Others (Notable Victories:)
  • Between "'''Notable Victories:'''"...'''[[w:c:vsbattles:vsforum:threads/138736..."
Change: CH won another match. I couldn't prevent the ":D" from appearing, so take out the space in-between the "Figure]] ([[w:c:vsbattles:" and "DOORS (Verse)|DOORS" part in the source.
Source Change:
[[w:c:vsbattles:vsforum:threads/164804|Figure]] ([[w:c:vsbattles: DOORS (Verse)|DOORS]]) [[w:c:vsbattles:Figure (DOORS)|Figure's profile]] ([[w:c:vsbattles:Standard Battle Assumptions|Vs Battles Wiki Standard Battle Assumptions]] and [[w:c:vsbattles:Versus Thread Rules|standard versus thread rules]])

Also...

Priority: At least 4
Section: Others (the section itself)
Change: The "Others" section title has been officially changed to "Notable Matchups". And the titles of the sections (Notable Victories, Notable Losses, and Inconclusive Matches) have been changed into "Victories", "Losses", and "Inconclusive". Shouldn't be a hard change to do.
Source Change: Self-explanatory, but these directions shouldn't be too literal.

Last edited:
The Composite Human page is now unlocked. Should we make a blog to implement the changes called for in this thread before publishing it?
More like sandbox based page than blog so both of us can contribute. Though FANDOM on my end may block changes from me due to some links on the thread that it thinks is harmful when they aren't.

If you don't know what I mean, this is a sandbox page

Last edited:
Back