• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya (God cloth,FP) vs Rune King Thor (FP)

Well, Thor should be able to kill Seiya if he hits him, but Seiya's massive speed advantage (Theoretically, we don't have a definate speed for Rune King Thor) should allow him to win if he burns his cosmo, or at least greatly hurt RKT.

No you're wrong Cole... Very wrong. The Seventh and Eighth Sense of Cosmos shows your mastery over cosmos to a certain degree. Allowing you to move and react at speeds faster than light and come back from the dead. Sending people to other dimensions, creating fires that burn with the heat of multiple suns mixed in one, allowing you to attack with blows similar to the effects of big bangs, the abilities are smaller scale, but they are no less extremely dangerous and have the capacity to do what is said throughout the entire series. And I'm just talking about some of the hax Cosmos can do when you burn it.

I feel like Seiya still has lots of durability, he withstood a galaxian explosion when all his senses were shut off, and this was only in the 2nd arc. Also Thor only as FTL+ combat speed.

That isn't the point here the point is the origin of cosmos has never been specified I've even read the hypermyth and nothing it's just the verses energy as far as I know and yeah I'm aware of the different senses

Well, I think he should be as fast as Odin when he's Rune King Thor (Considering he became that by doing what Odin did to gain power), and Odin was able to fight someone across the universe.

How exactly is fighting across the universe slower than Seiya when he's MFTL+ for the exact same reason when involving travel? It seems like it would make them equal.

It's the literal LEFTOVER ENERGY OF THE BIG BANG being used in combat! Am I talking in riddles? It allows the various characters of the series to PERFORM HAX! Abilities like TANK ABSOLUTE ZERO! NEGATE THE EFFECTS OF LOSING ALL FIVE OF YOUR NATURAL SENSES as well as committing the act in the first place. COMPLETELY ERADICATING MATTER (Lightning Plasma from G). Moving through a Hyperverse within minutes.

I don't even...

Yes but that doesn't change anything the hyperdimension seiya crossed is apparently larger than our observable universe not to mention the fact that while seiya was crossing hyperdimension he was carrying someone and was in his bronze cloth let alone gold or God cloth

Well, you technically shouldn't be able to tank absolute zero, or at least not have it affect you.

Well, it still sounds like they'd be equal in speed.

Also, it's hyperdimension, which is the same thing as a universe.

Fighting across a universe? Not even... Hyperverse =/= Universe. First off, they literally fly through the hypothetical version of a Hyperdimensional cone in minutes. Saint Seiya is one of the fastest fictions in the world of fictions without being "instanteous" or omnipresent.

Yes it does, a hyperverse is a higher dimensional realm by our standards, so we just call it a universe.

the hyperdimension is bigger then our universe and Seiya was battle damaged, carrying someone, and this was before his God cloth.

How do you know that? It's just described as having billions of galaxies, which is *gasp* the same as our universe! Also, I still don't see how that makes him so much faster than Odin fighting across the universe, whom Thor should be faster than.

Seiya is still much faster then that, Seiya did that before he even got his God cloth.... Seiya would be easily be massively faster then then speed in God cloth

http://a.*************/store/manga/4729/01-001.0/compressed/i043.jpg?v=51425540248

http://a.*************/store/manga/4729/01-001.0/compressed/i044.jpg?v=51425540248

http://a.*************/store/manga/4729/01-001.0/compressed/i049.jpg?v=51425540248

http://a.*************/store/manga/4729/01-001.0/compressed/i050.jpg?v=51425540248

I'd still say Rune King Thor, he should be just as fast if not faster and Seiya's durability is only Multi-Galaxy Level.

he copied that of another time where he was debating with a different guy who had vulgar language in his username

@The Everlasting You're not getting that Seiya crossed the hyperdimension BEFORE he got his God cloth. And on Thor's profile it says he is only FTL+ for combat speed.

Yeah, but as Rune King Thor he should be faster than Odin who fought someone across the universe in seconds, and how much faster would his God Cloth make him?

It makes him superior to Gold Saints and Lower Gods who could traverse said Hyperverse even easier than him due to a mastery over their cosmos. Much.

The Everlasting said:
Yeah, but as Rune King Thor he should be faster than Odin who fought someone across the universe in seconds, and how much faster would his God Cloth make him?
Seiya was battle damaged, had a majorly damaged bronze cloth, and was carrying another person. When he fought Thanatos and wore the Sagittarius Gold cloth, Thanatos defeated the 5 bronze saints effortlessly. With Seiya's God cloth Seiya one shot him and Thanatos wasn't even fast enough to react to his movements.

Not to be rude but... you're sort of really downplaying Seiya in this fight. We've been giving multiple facts to prove Seiya's sxpeed when you have only mentioned one and even on Thor's profile it says he has FTL+ combat speed.

I'm not saying Seiya's any slower than you're saying he is, I'm just saying you're downplaying Rune King Thor who should be superior to someone who did the exact same thing. Also, that's base Thor you're referring to, not Rune King Thor.

Nah seiya blitzes and owns him atom destruction gives him the win since he ignores durability not to mention he blocked Thanatos"s terrible providence which shatter dimensional planes

Oh my bad, I thought they were having it in the same profile. But a hyperverse is bigger then a universe which is a fact. Seiya went across it in less then a few minutes, where as Thor went across a universe. Major difference there.

Back