• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perpetua vs Mandrakk

I wanna say Perpetua just based on her background and the fact she's the mother of 3 of the most powerful beings in DC's Hiearchy but we haven't seen her do something as impressive as Mandrakk yet in the destructive feats sense.

But she did make the DC Multiverse the way it is and is a Old Super Celetial that needed a servant of the Source to actually stop her so yeah I think I'll still give her my vote.

Mandrakk.

He was the ultimate threat to DC Creation, feeding off of stories and needing a literal plot device to defeat him and he still almost won before having the ultimate ring out by being thrown into the white of the comic page.

Also he's not a child of Perpetua like the brothers. Dax was a probe made by the Monitor-Mind.

Perpetua. He is literally the spawn of Mar Novu who is the spawn of Perpetua. She wields the Totality, which is every power in DC, and when it was revealed that she was about to lose she revealed that she allowed all that to happen so that she could show them utter defeat.

God Aldamore said:
Perpetua. He is literally the spawn of Mar Novu who is the spawn of Perpetua. She wields the Totality, which is every power in DC, and when it was revealed that she was about to lose she revealed that she allowed all that to happen so that she could show them utter defeat.
Except he is NOT a spawn of Mar Novu:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/comments/fu79qr/the_monitormind_and_the_true_origin_of_the/

Dax Novu was the probe created by Monitor-Mind (sentient cosnciousness of the Overvoid) sent to investigate the Multiverse. Mar was created by Perpetua using the Overvoid and he existed before Monitor-Mind created Dax.

Mandrakk is the ultimate evil on a metafictional scale. He was eating the essence of stories and was initially winning against a literal plot device. He comes from outside of DC creation. In the end he only lost to two plot devices, and I don't mean that as a bad thing I love Final Crisis, that's what they literally are (Thought Robot and the Miracle Machine).

Mandrakk wins.

Although it looks good, that cannot be used not only because I see 3 holes in its argument (the monitors are part of the overVoid and not Mar Novu is indirectly certain but different), but because it has to be approved by the staff who currently is busy, and even without that there is a move in process so the Crt is a bad idea to create it right now.

Back