• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree. Like I said before, 7-C is probably the most consistent rating in the series, with only P3 characters not having it (as of right now.)

Also, Futaba's palace has a Sun, so that's High 4-C or 4-B mid-game right there.

I actually disagree with the High 4-C to 4-B mid game. The reason we scale the main characters to the world crated by the bosses is because you FIGHT the bosses and you always win even though the have the power to create whatever world you're jn. BUT with Futaba's palace, you don't actually fight her, so it doesn't scale to anyone

Well, aside from the rest of the party being obviously superior in terms of combat, the group uses Futaba's ballista (which she literally created through her power) during the Cognitive Wakaba fight.

Wakaba took attacks from Futaba (via ballista) without being one shot, which scales to her durability and then back to the Party's AP. Keep in mind the party should already have superior AP to Futaba at this point via actually being able to fight with their Personas.

Aha, I was actually going to suggest these same changes awhile back but forgot. I agree with 7-C and High 4-C early and mid game respectively.

Even if Wakaba didn't take hits from Futaba, I think it's a bit much to assume Futaba is thousands of times stronger than anyone else.

Back