• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Man vs Bird Jesus

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Phoenix Man tries to overthrow Pidgeot and become the true bird jesus.

This is base Pidgeot, and Phoenix Man starts out in his first resurrection. Amps above 7-A are restricted.

Speed is equal

Who wins and why?

Bird Jesus:

Disaster Level God: 3

We all hail Flareon instead:

i dont think a pokémon would be smart enough to figure out that tearing off phoenix man´s costume stop´s his resurrection and reactive evoluton, i also see it having trouble dealing with homing attacks that even child emperor struggled to deal with, there´s also phoenix´s falcon mode that could give him a significant speed advantage. i´ll give it to phoenix man for now.

Back