• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikachu vs. Greymon (Battle of the Monster Mascots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He switched to inconclusive above.

Apologies. Slow internet is slow.

This is an interesting fight. Inconclusive for the most part, but still interesting. Now I can give a definitive answer for my friends. Just link 'em here.

MaverickIsTheHype said:
This is an interesting fight. Inconclusive for the most part, but still interesting. Now I can give a definitive answer for my friends. Just link 'em here.
I'm kinda just surprised people haven't tried to attack this one, since it's a pretty huge debate.

True. I've always thought that Greymon would destroy Pikachu, but their ranking in terms of power is actually pretty similar.

MaverickIsTheHype said:
Just don't forget. It's Greymon X vs Pikachu, not regular Greymon.

Most people consider Digimon automatically >>>> Pokemon (More times than not it is). Not to mention I have a feeling here when someone sees a Digimon in a fight, they think of some Lucemo or Alphamo level of hax being.

The Digimon video games are filled with 2-A's, like almost every single main game involves a 2-A.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Most people consider Digimon automatically >>>> Pokemon (More times than not it is). Not to mention I have a feeling here when someone sees a Digimon in a fight, they think of some Lucemo or Alphamo level of hax being.
I actually know better and I think that lol.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Y'know Pikachu got downgraded and Greymon got a pretty dangerous hax upgrade right?
Nope, and now that I do, I can see this is now a stomp thread for Greymon. Having it closed down would probably be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back