• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikachu vs Paradigm Dalek

I see. But it doesn't bust through the armour though?

Woah, I think your missing that the Dalek has City level Shielding and can regen using Pikachu's thunder bolts.

If you disagree with the regen than you can take that up in a content revision thread.

Low-Mid: In machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage. How can you say that after extensive torture, falling from a crater from the time war and spending days burning in said crater is not minor parts and more extensive internal damage?

Not mention that the Dalek being used is a superior model to the one in the video.

City Block level shielding when his barriers are up correct? If that is its base durability then I'd say this is spite.

How is this spite?

Cal clearly said that Pikachu can bypass them...

Read what I said again please. I said '''IF''' that was his base durability and '''not''' his forcefileds. If it's forcefields then it is irrelevant due to feint.

The inferior model of Dalek has "City level" durability '''with''' shielding. '''Without''' shielding they are "At least Small Building level". The model I'm using is '''far''' superior.

Saying Dalek can regen from Pikachu's thunderbolts is like saying Natsu can get a boost from Human Torch's flames.

Because it wouldn't be Low-Mid if it were a humanoid, and machines get no special treatment. But you're right. I should make a CRT.

Well I respectfully disagree

"The inferior model of Dalek has "City level" durability with shielding"

City Block level actually.

"
Without shielding they are "At least Small Building level".

mhmm. If Cal's CRT goes through then this will be a stomp for Pikachu.

"The model I'm using is
far superior."

Being far superior =/= having an entire tier difference in durability. So as far as I know he is still only Small Building level in durability. Going by what the file states.

That maybe true, but that still doesn't rebuke the fact of regenerating etc.

If this was spite btw, I would make the Dalek have City level AP as well.

Worthless? I could careless if 9 people voted already. If we have legit arguments to the reasoning then our arguments have just as much weight as anyone elses. Cal will make a CRT for the regen. So we will wait.

Also, if we use the "far superior" argument, Pikachu is far superior to the fodder of fodder that is Magikarp, who has that calced LB+ durability.

I mean people would've already noticed long time ago that this match is a spite. You coming in late is pretty much irrelevant and unnecessary so you shouldn't be doing that.

Colonel Krukov said:
That maybe true, but that still doesn't rebuke the fact of regenerating etc.
If this was spite btw, I would make the Dalek have City level AP as well.
Or you could simply make it so one character couldn't put down the other, but that is irrelevant here. The Delek is not harming Pikachu and Pikachu ain't bypassing that questionable regen.. Inconclusive.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
I mean people would've already noticed long time ago that this match is a spite. You coming in late is pretty much irrelevant and unnecessary so you shouldn't be doing that.
Umm no. Just because people didn't notice it before mean absolutely NOTHING. How dare you call my reasoning unnecessary? I've seen thread that have gone on for a while and be voted as spite. See Peach vs Frieza. So that logic will not fly with me. As long as the thread is open any logical argument is allowed. Especially with only 5 votes. Also there is no rule nor problem with declaring something spite or a stomp if we feel that it is. Also the whole spite issue was resolved as I literally said it would be spite if City Block level was his NATURAL DURABILITY. So I don't understand while my spite comment is still even being mentioned at this point.

Calm down...

Cal using Natsu and Human Torch here as argument wouldn't really work here since two of them is vastly different from Pikachu and Dalek. Human Torch is vastly stronger than Natsu when it comes to using his Supernova and it would be an NLF for Natsu to get a boost from HT's flames.

I'm sorry but crap like that really pisses me off. No legitimate argument is unneccesary or worthless, especially when said thread only has 5 votes and has yet to be concluded.

So a few dozen times stronger than ones durability isn't NLF then? (I assumed Dalek had building instead of small building durability when I compared them. Calcing for small building makes it far greater.)

Well the Dalek absorbed the entire west coast's energy, so i don't think Pikachu's attack/energy is a problem

"Just because people didn't notice it before mean absolutely NOTHING"

You know people wouldn't vote on this thread if this is a spite right. It's pretty much noticeable from the very beginning and one needs to look at both profiles too before starting a match. Also the match is pretty much over it just needs two votes and it's over.

Pikachu could just Iron Tail him in half, Feint him into pieces or Quick Attack him to bits before obliterating him with Thunderbolt, Catastropika, etc. That AP advantage is useful.

@Bya

People voted for Peach vs Frieza, Frieza vs Yhwach and Frieza vs Kaguya. 3 Stomp/Spite matches. People have voted for spite matches before. So that logic will not work. And once again, why the heck is the spite argument still being brought up? it's over and done with.

Not everyone looks at the files. Also note how many people have "Because reasons above". We could argue some people just looked at the reasoning and not the files to decide for themselves.

But it is not over. As long as it has 2 votes, arguments contrary to the popular decision is still valid. We don't treeat any thread any differently. This is no exception.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Pikachu could just Iron Tail him in half, Feint him into pieces or Quick Attack him to bits before obliterating him with Thunderbolt, Catastropika, etc. That AP advantage is useful.
Those attacks don't bypass the shielding though? (Except the one move)

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
Also didn't you already vote for inconclusive?
Yes I indeed did. But I just listed possible outcomes. Unlikely outcomes at that.

Colonel Krukov said:
Those attacks don't bypass the shielding though? (Except the one move)
Considering said one move makes shield inert, making it vulnerable to the rest of the moves, they kinda do.

Also, Pikachu could just...not attack the plunger to keep it from absorbing.

So the attack destroys the shields or it only bypasses them?

It conducted electricity all around itself to regenerate so it doesn't matter where it absorbs energy from.

Yet it extracted it from the plunger. Also, a comparison. Kirby absorbs things through his mouth, but the result is shown on his head or hands. Doesn't mean he can absorb from all over.

It bypasses them, putting them down for the rest of the "turn" (turns in general are game mechanics.)

Hopefully this makes sense:

TL:DR The energy is flowing around outside the Dalek so any flowing electricity outside it can regenerate it.

In the video we see the Dalek absorb the entire power supply of the West Coast. This energy is then seen flowing around the Dalek. So, event if the energy was initially absorbed by the sucker arm, the energy is clearly still flowing around the Dalek itself. Therefore it doesn't need to be absorbed by the sucker arm since you can clearly see the energy around the Dalek, regenerating it.

A Dalek Tank is made of metal, it conducts electricity around itself...

So do a lot of things, including a ton of Pokémon. Doesn't stop them from getting bolted by aomething far above it.

Back