• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Platinum Sperm vs Tatsumaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both in character.

Speed unequalized.

Takes place in ghost town.

They start 2 meters apart.

Shiny Sperm: Muuuuh, Bernkastelll, ImposingTiger

Lost Child: SemiRaedi, AtomicSekiro, StorytellingDemonKing

Saitama claps both (inconclusive): King, Tural2004

Last edited:
Tatsumaki stomps after she realises she can't catch PS so she creates a several kilometre sized barrier and then crushes it with PS inside while he's helpless to do anything about it.

PS sperm do what GD did in webcomic

20160703182548945.jpg

High 7-A vs Low 5-B

Platinum Sperm already was defeated (probably he is alive, but no info yet) by Garou, who is only High 7-A for now

Tatsumaki stomps if no further scaling appear

High 7-A vs Low 5-B

Platinum Sperm already was defeated (probably he is alive, but no info yet) by Garou, who is only High 7-A for now

Tatsumaki stomps if no further scaling appear
Tier doesn't mean anything when the other character can react before the first one thinks and the first one needs to think for his durability to rise above of the human level

Tatsumaki stomps. Platinum Sperm is faster but he can’t damage her before she flattens him.

Blitzting has never worked on Tatsumaki, and her barriers are always up even when they’re invisible. This has been stated and shown multiple times in the series. Platinum Sperm can’t harm her; she can one shot him.

Tatsumaki stomps. Platinum Sperm is faster but he can’t damage her before she flattens him.

Blitzting has never worked on Tatsumaki, and her barriers are always up even when they’re invisible. This has been stated and shown multiple times in the series. Platinum Sperm can’t harm her; she can one shot him.
Again, the webcomic can't be used as proof cause that incident of Psykos trapping Tats didn't even happen in the manga.

Blitzing never worked cause it has never happened. All of tatsumaki's past opponents have had speed less or equal to her. Which blitz are you talking about?

I will go for inconclusive as well. If Tatsumaki indeed has a passive barrier (which is what I believe) she stomps. But if she hasn't, both can one-shot each other. Platinum can easily blitz Tatsumaki but given to his personality I don't think he will start with that. And since Tatsumaki tends to underestimate opponents it is unlikely she will start with her wincon conditions.

Last edited:
Again, the webcomic can't be used as proof cause that incident of Psykos trapping Tats didn't even happen in the manga.

Blitzing never worked cause it has never happened. All of tatsumaki's past opponents have had speed less or equal to her. Which blitz are you talking about?
I wasn’t even referring to the webcomic. Her barriers are always up, even in the manga. Being blitzed, and being hit by an attack were completely surprised by and couldn’t defend against, are essentially the exact same thing. And Tatsumaki has been hit by attacks she wasnt prepared for multiple times and took zero damage from all of them bar 1.

Last edited:
Tell me where you have seen Tatsumaki use a passive barrier. Tell me, you fanboy.
Define what your definition of a “passive barrier” is. And don’t use petty remarks like “fanboy” just because I have an interest in a character. Lmao.

What do you think a passive barrier is? Can you show an example of Tatsumaki not having her barrier up when in combat?? How do you rationalise Tatsumaki taking a God Blast to the face with no visible barriers??

Tatsumaki literally shrugs off attacks from Dragons and Above Dragons MULTIPLE TIMES without having a physical, visible barrier, yet you are acting like these never happened.

If you have to arbitrarily completely remove Tatsumaki’s defence shown multiple times in the manga just because you WANT Platinum Sperm to win then I think that goes to show how hard Tatsumaki stomps him.

Even Tatsumaki at her absolute weakest was taking hits from Black Sperm, who were capable of harming Genos in the same page. This is her when she’s seconds away from being comatose and we can’t even see her aura anymore.

”but muh passive barrier no exist” I guess even though her aura is literally passive and it defends her like a barrier. As long as she’s in combat, she is protected.

Your argument literally is: “Tatsumaki isn’t allowed her most basic form of defence otherwise Platinum Sperm can’t win, so she can’t have her defence and you can’t prove her passive defensive aura is actually passive defence.”

Define what your definition of a “passive barrier” is. And don’t use petty remarks like “fanboy” just because I have an interest in a character. Lmao.
Since you are the one stating it exists, the burden of proof is on you to prove it does.

Can you show an example of Tatsumaki not having her barrier up when in combat?? How do you rationalise Tatsumaki taking a God Blast to the face with no visible barriers??
Hellfire and Galewind stated they can kill espers before they can even react and activate their powers. The manga is blatantly explaning that passive barriers can not exist without a thought that activates them.

Also, that is a poor example. Tatsumaki could perceive and react to Psykorochi's beam before it hit her, so she had time to put up a barrier.

Tatsumaki literally shrugs off attacks from Dragons and Above Dragons MULTIPLE TIMES without having a physical, visible barrier, yet you are acting like these never happened.

If you have to arbitrarily completely remove Tatsumaki’s defence shown multiple times in the manga just because you WANT Platinum Sperm to win then I think that goes to show how hard Tatsumaki stomps him.
Your point requires the assumption that Gyoro Gyoro could attack Tatsumaki before she even had the time to react and put up a barrier, which would make Tatsumaki even slower than she already is. Thank you.

Even Tatsumaki at her absolute weakest was taking hits from Black Sperm, who were capable of harming Genos in the same page. This is her when she’s seconds away from being comatose and we can’t even see her aura anymore.

”but muh passive barrier no exist” I guess even though her aura is literally passive and it defends her like a barrier. As long as she’s in combat, she is protected.

Your argument literally is: “Tatsumaki isn’t allowed her most basic form of defence otherwise Platinum Sperm can’t win, so she can’t have her defence and you can’t prove her passive defensive aura is actually passive defence.”
Wtf. 1- Black Sperm clones greatly vary in power, so the ones that are harming Genos are not necessarily as strong as the ones harming Tatsumaki. They could very well be much weaker.

2- Why would you assume Tatsumaki is putting up a barrier against Black Sperm when we literally see no barrier? Psychic powers are manifested in an aura 99% of the time, why would it be different in this scene. You are saying Tatsumaki had a passive barrier against Psykorochi (which we see in the form of a glowing aura) but we can't see that same passive barrier later on? You contradict yourself.

3- Tatsumaki's physical body is just very strong. Even as a child, she tanked an attack from a monster that could wipe out a secret organization.

Since you are the one stating it exists, the burden of proof is on you to prove it does.

Hellfire and Galewind stated they can kill espers before they can even react and activate their powers. The manga is blatantly explaning that passive barriers can not exist without a thought that activates them.

Also, that is a poor example. Tatsumaki could perceive and react to Psykorochi's beam before it hit her, so she had time to put up a barrier.
I can’t prove it exists if you can’t define what “passive barrier” is. Even though I’ve already proven she always has passive defences on.

Hellfire and Gale also stated that they can kill Flashy Flash so I’m not sure why you’d even TRY take their word for anything. You are trying to use characters who’ve most likely never faced espers to try “disprove” an ability of Tatsumaki instead of using what we actually see Tatsumaki do. Lmao.

Yet she didn’t put up a barrier, as literally nothing changed and she didn’t move before the beam was fired. She still had her arms pointed at the tower as she was attacking it. You’re literally using your own headcanon.

Your point requires the assumption that Gyoro Gyoro could attack Tatsumaki before she even had the time to react and put up a barrier, which would make Tatsumaki even slower than she already is. Thank you.

Wtf. 1- Black Sperm clones greatly vary in power, so the ones that are harming Genos are not necessarily as strong as the ones harming Tatsumaki. They could very well be much weaker.

2- Why would you assume Tatsumaki is putting up a barrier against Black Sperm when we literally see no barrier? Psychic powers are manifested in an aura 99% of the time, why would it be different in this scene. You are saying Tatsumaki had a passive barrier against Psykorochi (which we see in the form of a glowing aura) but we can't see that same passive barrier later on? You contradict yourself.

3- Tatsumaki's physical body is just very strong. Even as a child, she tanked an attack from a monster that could wipe out a secret organization.
What? This is idiotic. Being blitzed and being attacked while completely unaware of the incoming attack is, essentially, the exact same thing. Please show an actual scene where Blitzting works against an esper— when the one doing the Blitzting doesn’t have comparable or above AP. Please and thank you~

1. Irrelevant. Even a detached force of 1000 in 4 different sperms could still harm Metal Bat, and Tatsumaki was taking hits from multiple and could even resist a MASSIVE formation of them gripping her.

2. Because we don’t always see the barriers nor auras. They are not always visible. This should be common knowledge, but alas, you’re DESPERATELY trying to strip Tatsumaki of her defences just to have Platinum Sperm win.

3. She tanked a punch which broke a door, and she most likely had her defences instinctively up. This is irrelevant tho. Tatsumaki still has passive defences.

Also, the prompt says it’s in character.

The two walk into eachother. Platinum Sperm begins monologuing, Tatsumaki activates her powers and instantly crushes him. Same reason why Platinum Sperm didn’t immediately try kill King. He loves to monologue.

The fact you are DESPERATELY trying to remove Tatsumaki’s durability for this fight just goes to show how much of a hilarious stomp it is. Platinum Sperm has ZERO chance against Tatsumaki unless she’s literally already comatose and turned off her powers BEFORE becoming comatose.

As one of the fan of tatsumaki i agree that her barrier is passive I would hate if people started using that argument that her barrier is not passive thus a 9-A characters with Relativistic speed can beat her ass and besides ONE put her on the same level of mob, an esper like her, so it's not weird to say that her barrier is also automatic like mob.

As one of the fan of tatsumaki i agree that her barrier is passive I would hate if people started using that argument that her barrier is not passive thus a 9-A characters with Relativistic speed can beat her ass and besides ONE put her on the same level of mob, an esper like her, so it's not weird to say that her barrier is also automatic like mob.
We stopped using that sort of scaling for anything over a year ago by now. And this sort of scaling is asinine in general.

And this is a massive mismatch anyway. Either Platinum Sperm blitzes and stomps if the barriers aren't passive or Tatsumaki tanks everything he has and eventually just hits the area with a wide scale attack to wipe him out anyway.

So, I'll be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back