• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon: Abomasnow's Storm downgrade

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Dragon
Several entries say that creating the mini black hole expends all its psychic energy, and one of them says this is done to protect its trainer at the risk of its own life.

I can guarantee it's the opposite of spammable, if anything.
Mega Gardevoir can create a black hole without draining all it's psychic energy

high 4-C mega pokemons ovo

I noticed that some profiles are 6-C others are High 6-C, i'd like that the High 6-C rating were downgraded because this is not a verse that all profiles should be handled by one users, if one upgrade is overall accepted then several users should be tasked for applying the upgrade and not one that will end up leaving such revision unfinished. And the Relativistic revision should be handled.

Dark649 said:
I noticed that some profiles are 6-C others are High 6-C, i'd like that the High 6-C rating were downgraded because this is not a verse that all profiles should be handled by one users, if one upgrade is overall accepted then several users should be tasked for the upgrade and not one that will end up leaving such revision unfinished. And the Relativistic revision should be handled.
also many profile aren't scaled to Poliwrath's feat

Yes, users will question why this Pokémon is Relativistic High 6-C while this one is 6-C Sub-Relativistic+?, the Pokémon should have better powerscaling words or calc listed to better justify their rating. Howard should know that upgrades for this verse with many profiles should be handled by several users rather than one, it requires a lot of energy to edit all of them. When he finds and organizes upgrades, he must make a thread for help with other users in order to edit the profiles rather than leaving them in is an unfinished state, if its unfinished i'd rather have to revert the edits to avoid possible confusion and postpone them later when more users are willing to do so.

I'd appreciate help from Cal's part. Right now I don't have enough time to kickstart this revision

Well, the current big revision is the stellar one, which i'm saving energy for. After it, Howard could make a thread for it, but if he will be unable to i will make it.

Back