• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon: Abomasnow's Storm downgrade

Then we should go with the northern france approach as its most likely the creator's intent and not some weird calc a random guy makes in a forum.

I agree that everybody should please try to calm down and be respectful and polite to each other, get some perspective that this is just fiction, not any of the ongoing disastrous developments in the real world, and as such not something to get particularly upset about.

I also agree with Ant and Ryu.

I asked Kaiser and he said he forgot to convert his now-deleted ImageShack pictures to Imgur pics, so he lost the source of the 80km storm value. So we should just go ahead and remove that calc, I guess.

Mand21 wrote
Any 6-C Pokémon who can resist death hax and is pretty damn versatile/powerful?

no normal pokemon resists death manipulation

Only his super tier magic with 12 seconds casting time does that, though.

Yeah, ghost types could tank it... who's the most versatile/haxxy 6-C ghost type?

Mand21 said:
Only his super tier magic with 12 seconds casting time does that, though.
Yeah, ghost types could tank it... who's the most versatile/haxxy 6-C ghost type?
He can prepare it with time stop...

** thinking intensifies **
His time stop doesn't seem to last long. How long it does last, I don't know, though. At least five seconds, probably less than fifteen. If he's in character, he might not immediately try that.
thinking

I mean this is still being discussed so i'd wait on 6-C anything.

Cal should at least be given the chance to make another reply to this unless he's given up on it.

Yes he has. The original calculator himself said he lost the source for his calc, so High 6-C can't be justified as it is.

And, to be honest, I believe anything higher than High 6-C for even the strongest of strongest normal Pokémons is an outlier. The norm of Pokémon is strictly tier 7 to tier 6 at their strongest, with four 6-C feats, not counting the ridiculous tier 4 and 5 joke calcs.

The highest 6-C feat is in itself an anti-High 6-C feat. Twelve super well trained adult Starters are needed to perform the High 6-C feat. On their own they barely budge the thing.

Mand21 said:
What are those joke calcs? lol star level Pikachu
Gardevoir is able to create a mini black hole as a suicide attack and it's confirmed to be created by utilizing its gravity powers, but that's a hilarious ******* outlier and has never even been shown in anything ever.

I heard from Zex and Cal (or Kukui, or Overlord. One of them) that the Black Hole isn't a Suicide attack.

@Dragon

Several entries say that creating the mini black hole expends all its psychic energy, and one of them says this is done to protect its trainer at the risk of its own life.

I can guarantee it's the opposite of spammable, if anything.

Back