• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I linked to their youtube channel straight from their official facebook page. That's all I got. Any chance you downloaded it or something?

I can upload them to Mega or something if you want, not sure if I can link it here though. Do you have a fanfic.net account or something I can PM?

Yes. I have. Many thank you's for that.

Do I link it here or something? Or wall message? I'll just wall message I guess.

Once again, many thanks.

I know right???

Thanks, i had a little help though it wasnt all me. I plan on doing a bunch more though so keep an eye out.

Are there any Haxorus feats? I think Dragon Pokemon will have some amazing feats....hopefully. '''This is a Dragon Master hoping his favorite Type has some feats...'''

Dragonite is at least Town level, scaling off of Dragonairs manga feat. Sadly, Haxorus's dex feats aren't particularly good. It can effortsly cut though sturdy steel columns, which might be 9-B to 9-A.

Edit: Garchomp has a MCB feat in the anime, for what thats worth..

IIRC Haxorus is only Wall level via Dex feats...However i know Goodra is Small Building level. I'll do dragon types next so watch for updates

We only use power-scaling under specific circumances since Pokemon is all over the place, sadly.

@Dragonmasterxyz Good find, I'll skim the episode fo feats later. Also, 774th total episode...

Well...the only good feats i can find for Slowbro are an anime feat where Prima's Slowbro restrained Charizard and a manga feat where Jinga's Slowbro fought Latios...

I noticed this fear in an Arbok entry

Gen III

Ruby This Pokémon is terrifically strong in order to constrict things with its body. It can even flatten steel oil drums. Once Arbok wraps its body around its foe, escaping its crunching embrace is impossible.
Sapphire
What do guys think that be? Wall level?

That could be Wall level or even Small Building level, im trying to find it because theyve done compression tests on steel drums before...

WeeklyBattles said:
Question, what durability are diamonds?
I mean, from blunt attacks, can't Diamonds be smashed with a hammer with some ease? From cuts and such, it should be far more resiliant.

I assume this is in reference to Steelix and Cloyster being as hard as diamonds, though?

Cloyster is as hard as diamond? Steelix yes, as well as Ponyta's hooves being 1x stronger than diamond, Carbink's body being as hard as diamond, and Nidoking being able to pierce diamond with its horn, as well as Diance being able to compress carbon molecules in the air into diamonds with its bare hands

probably a liitle more durable than steel but they can shatter instantly if you strike them on the fracture line. they are also resistant at a heat of 1340 F(1000K).

Star Platinum shattered teeth as hard as Diamonds.

I tried searching for the calc but I am having trouble finding it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back