• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Strength: Poseidon is in a higher end of 6-A than Kyogre. He fought Gaia, who could raze entire continents by breathing and stirring, and wounded Atlas with an attack. Atlas is described as being capable of balancing the world with a single arm, and since he has four of them, he is probably high-end High 6-A at full strength.
My vote is on Poseidon. I love both, tho.

I vote for Poseidon (GoW)

- First, as God of the Seas, he possesses the power to manipulate water, storms, and lightning, able to create strong waves and violent storms. He also the master of the water element so he could control all the water in the world.

- Second. Poseidon can generate and manipulate electricity. we could see that in God of War III, when he uses his trident to shoot bolts of electricity at Kratos and Gaia (Gaea).

- Third: As a god, he is immortal and can live forever. Like his brothers and the other Olympians, Poseidon doesn't age and is not affected by time, only divine weapons (like Blade of Olympus), other Gods (Zeus, Kratos), and Titans (Gaea) can kill him.

- And finally: he could shapeshifting, reform himself into a massive, elemental form resembling a Titan. This form, in his own image, was entirely water-based, with rocks forming details on his chest and head. In this form he is at his most powerful, with all of his powers and strength increased tenfold.

Poseidon for reasons above, I suppose that is seven votes.

Back