• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Cana upgrade?

This has nothing to do with the Brandish thing which was PIS not to mention I'm pretty damn sure Brandish let herself get captured. Anyway I noticed Lucy's Tier is higher than Cana's, but Lucy post second timeskip can barely lift a log, and Cana has been shown to be stronger then that without trying not to mention her card destruction abilities, it would be by a single letter if anything. Just find it hard to believe Lucy is stronger then Cana physically

As reasonable as this sounds i think youll need a bit more than speculation to convince the admins just wait a few chapters given that ft is in a war something should come up eventually.

When has Cana actually shown herself to be stronger than Lucy physically? You could be right, but you need some proof to create that theory's validity.

LordLuminous said:
When has Cana actually shown herself to be stronger than Lucy physically? You could be right, but you need some proof to create that theory's validity.
All the time, she constantly lifts up giant barrels and kegs of alchohol filled with liquid with one hand, Lucy could barely lift a hollow log, you ever tried lifting a keg pretty hard makes a hollow log pretty easy

Plus Mashima confirmed that Cana is the third strongest female mage in the guild tied with Juvia for 3rd/4th place I have the tweet for proof.

Can I see the proof please? Because at a certain point in the series, Cana is stronger than Lucy but timeskip changes that.

LordLuminous said:
Can I see the proof please? Because at a certain point in the series, Cana is stronger than Lucy but timeskip changes that.
Which Timeskip the newest? Lucy hasn't shown anything imperssive besides summoning the Spirit King her physical strength isn't that impressive without her spirits she's pretty weak. My bad it wasn't a hollow log but still Cana has shown been lifting things no doubt heavier than that with ease.

Canas power by dragon cana love-d8was8v

Fairy-tail-5712534

3079190163 1 9 x9sWnfcj

Tumblr mblq7dlgg21r412xd

Well, if she regularly lifts giant barrels one-handed, I think that it seems okay to upgrade her lifting strength appropriately.

I'm still unsure about this. How heavy are the barrels? Are they full? Also, how do we know that Lucy already hadn't lifted more logs already? I'm also confused as to whether or not Lucy just didn't want to do heavy lifting or was it really heavy for her? Also, tweet translated?

Nah they must be full given the fact that she's drinking from them.The wood part of the barrel should be heavier than the log let alone its contents.

LordLuminous said:
Fine, Cana may be physically stronger than Lucy but in overall terms, Lucy would win.
I actually don't think that's the case Cana is stronger, thinks quicker, and doesn't hold back depending on which spirit Lucy summons Cana could possibly win, Lucy fighting by herself is no match for Cana at all. The only spirits that really could put Cana down are Capricorn and Loke, she seemd on par with Aquarius during Tenrou and has shown to be more durable than Lucy, tanking a unison raid, being able to rebound from several of Bluenotes attacks,etc.

Not to mention Cana has huge untapped potential stated by Mavis, enough to wield Fairy Glitter and not even be tired from using it, looking like she could launch another shot. Lucy gets tired after Uranio Metria and the only reason she beat Jackal was because she had to sacrifice Aquarius, to be honest Cana is obviouslly Superior to Lucy, as long as Lucy doesn't summon Capricorn or Loke, and even then that's her spirits not Lucy doing the work. Cana is indeed superior to Lucy.Not to mention Cana fighting off a possessed Elfman and managing to cardify the entire guild in the blink of an eye.

For the tweet here.
Canas Power2

Barrels of alchohol weight about 70 kg if she does so with one hand then her lifting strenght should cap out at 140 and up which should place her at athletic human.But shes likely superhuman so her rating actually seems legitimate its above Lucys.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Barrels of alchohol weight about 70 kg if she does so with one hand then her lifting strenght should cap out at 140 and up which should place her at athletic human.But shes likely superhuman so her rating actually seems legitimate its above Lucys.
I'd say superhuman I don't want to brag XD but I'm pretty athletic and strong myself, and I can't lift those barrel kegs with one hand over my head and chug (Not that I'd want to), and when I went to a distillery, they used machines to lift them

Back