• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Mecha Sonic buff

So, this is a buff to Mecha Sonic's durability. Just, look at this and tell me that Mecha's Durability is only city. While the exact size of Skyward Sanctuary zone is unknown, the fact is Mecha Sonic took TWO beatings from Knuckles, the same knuckles with small city level striking strengh, and THEN got blown up with skyward sanctuary zone, and was up and kicking an undefined amount of time later, likley only a couple minates. I think that might be above city level.

You can't just show us something of indeterminated size exploding and tell us "I think that's above city, upgrade now!". You should ask for a Calculation or something first. From what I see right now, it doesn't even look like city level.

Saikou summarizes what I was about to say. Additionally, taking multiple hits from city level characters doesn't automatically give you mountain level durability.

Back