• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Modern Sonic buff and super form durability buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, here's what I can see. Modern Sonic is scaled to Perfect Chaos. And Perfect Chaos' higher tier is scaled to adventure era super sonic. Sonic was also able to beat the planet level ultamate emerl in base form. These are two feats. From two games. From different consols. Sonic was able to defeat both Perfect Chaos and Ultamate Emerl in base form. Thus, I beleive that Modern Sonic, as well as many other characters, should have their tier changed to "At least 7-B, likely 5-A" in the modern era. This would not apply to the classic era, as in these buffs are not going to Classic Sonic, the Death Egg Robot, Silver Sonic, Mecha Sonic, etc... As for the other part, the only two beings that have damaged super forms (as in made them lose their rings) are Time Eater and Solarus. Any weaker beings have only knocked them back. So, the durability of super forms should be "Universe level+" as even at that they don't take much damage from the two. Though I feel like it's unessisary to scale the super forms to Solarus since he canonically never existed, but hey. Do whatever you want. These are just suggestions to make the wiki slightly more accurate.

We already talked many many times about these and Sera is currently handling them, so this thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back