• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible New Gods upgrade?

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Since the Sphere of the Gods is beyond the Orrery of World which contain the Bleed and have immeasurable dimensions, shouldn't the God Sphere and the New Gods become 1-B rather than Low 1-C?

It was stated many times that the DC Multiverse has countless dimensions from a dozens to hundreds dimensions depending on the story. Hell, one of these stories even suggested the DC Multiverse be infinite dimensional but i think it was the only one. But each of them support the 1-B rating and one of them High 1-B.

So, in fact, the Orrery, the Bleed and the Sphere of the Gods are 1-B / High 1-B.

How about the Godhead New Gods being "At least 1-B, possibly High 1-B" since at least one story suggested an infinite dimensional DC Multiverse?

Maybe. You should ask PrinceOfTheMorning, Sandman31, Hykuu, and Ultima Reality to comment here.

@Matthew What do you mean? The God Sphere is a metaphysical realm beyond normal time and space and the Orrery of Worlds which countain the Bleed right? Plus realms such as Heaven and Hell has their own "Multiverse" within.

As i say above the Orrery and the Bleed were stated to have from dozens to hundreds to infinite dimensions depending the story and we all know that the God Sphere is beyond on the Orrery.

@Antvisima Okay but shouldn't we wait until POTM make the DC Cosmology page or discussing on whether the God Sphere should or not be At least 1-B, possibly High 1-B is fine???

Yes. That is probably best. Sorry about being forgetful.

No problems, i forgotten the future DC Cosmology page briefly when i made this thread.

We can however continue to discuss about the God Sphere and if POTM join the thread, maybe POTM can help.

Well, I do not have much time available. I am very overworked.

Just want to remind everyone that just being in the God Sphere shouldnt automatically grant you a certain tier. Most of the denizens of the God Sphere arent even tier 2

Well, after some thinking, I think we should just judge the tier of characters from The Sphere of the Gods based on their feat and not because of their position in the multiversal map since the tier of the inhabitants of that part of the multiverse ranges from normal human level to 1-A.

I dont think the New Gods/Darkseids ratings will though change since they have feats

Apparently not. PrinceOfTheMorning is working on a structure explanation page for DC cosmology.

I don't see how the native inhabitants of the Sphere of the Gods range from 10-B to 1-A though. Doesn't Libra disprove this? He had to transcend the multiverse to reach accidentally Apokolips.

Also shouldn't Darkseid's feat be 1-B rather then Low 1-C?

Well, Godhead Darkseid can still be 1-B, possibly High 1-B based on him who nearly destroyed the Orrery of Worlds which contain the Bleed and has from dozens to hundreds possibly infinite dimensions.

But first we need to wait a little until POTM finish the DC Cosmology page.

You need to post scans 1st. You havent post a single scan in this thread showing that the Orrery has that amount of dimension

That statement was referring to the House of Heroes, not the orrery. The highest dimension mentioned there was only 5D bleedspace

The Orrey of Worlds was already dying before True Form Darkseid even layed a finger on it, and he even had the ALE crack the multiverse first. True Form Darkseid power wise is definitely not High 1B.

I agree with Matthew. I don't know why the blog isn't applied yet...

We need help to apply the results of the blog to a cosmology page and scale the characters from it, yes, but given that Prince has now left the wiki, we need other knowledgeable members to help out with this. I would appreciate if you help out ClassicNESfan and Ultima Reality with this project Matthew.

Comics Fan1 said:
The Orrey of Worlds was already dying before True Form Darkseid even layed a finger on it, and he even had the ALE crack the multiverse first. True Form Darkseid power wise is definitely not High 1B.
If you want an argument against Darkseid then theres the argument that what Darkseid did during FC was because of ALE and the structure of the universe/multiverse rather than doing so with pure power.

Darkseid was crunching the spacetime around Earth, corrupting it. Why is this important? Well because New Earth is the linchpin that holds the Multiverse together, its the nexus of all collapsed realities. If you destroy New Earth, the multiverse goes down with it. This concept has been used before, in FC, Our Worlds at War (Where Imperiex tried to induce a Big Bang on Earth and that time when Supernan save Earth from the Phantom Planet where it was said that if Earth was destroyed then so does the multiverse.

I dont think we should downgrade, just that I had some doubts, and I'll have to re read it to really make sure what ny stance on the matter is. Though there are other proof for the New Gods, I find this a valid argent

@Sandman31

Thank you for helping out. Would you be willing to help ClassicNESfan, Ultima Reality, and possibly Matthew Schroeder with adapting PrinceOfTheMorning's DC Comics explanation blog to an official cosmology page, and also applying the results to our profiles?

I would appreciate it.

Ok, I'll try to help

I think, if its possible, I think the concept of New Earth, Prime Earth and Earth 33 should be included in the Material Realms section of the blog due to their importance in the multiversal srtructure as "The Axis of Creation"

Okay. The current place is to rework the contents of the blog into a regular page explaining how DC's cosmology works. That way all of you can edit it together.

Back