• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Orochimaru/Jonin Update?

Should Orochimaru and Jonin overall be scaled to At Least Large Town level? Orochimaru was only several meters away from 4tails Naruto as he transformed:

0293-012

0293-013

0293-014

0293-015

Orochimaru essentially tanked that Chakra Roar. Which is calced at Large Town Level. The reason I say Jonin level Ninja also is because Kakashi and Gai were able to take on full power v2 Jinchuriki (Inflict Damage and tank hits), and those Jinchuriki should at least scale to 4tails Naruto as they gave Transformed B and KCM Naruto some trouble.

References: Naruto Chapters 567 and onwards

This would be considered an outlier anyway considering they are killed by much less.

Kakashi's Lighting Blade is calced at Building Level in part one and it would have killed Zabuza (a Jonin) if Haku didn't get in the way. Kakashi (a Jonin) went underground to dodge Sasuke's Building Level Fireball. Asuma with his chakra knuckle blades is Building Level but if Hidan (a Jonin level shinobi) was Town Level Asuma wouldn't have been able to cut of his head but he did. Kakashi is also in aww at how strong beginning Shippuden Sakura is but her punches where calced at Building Level but if Kakashi was Town Level he wouldn't by in aww and wouldn't have hid sense Naruto's Rasengan and Sakura's punches where only building level. Gamabunta would also be around this durable but one City Block Level or Multi City Block Level (don't remember which one it was calced at) Almighty Push from Pain and that was it for him. Lastly Guy needs 6 Gates to get the Morning Peacock which is Town Level, considering the Gates boost you by a lot Guy in base wouldn't be anyway near Town Level in his base and he would have never been able to hurt other Jonin who all would have had Town Level durability, with his punches unless he went 6 Gates.

Now the Kakashi and Zabuza one happened in part one but that would be saying Jonin went from building level to town level in the time skip which I don't buy.

I think it's logical to update Orochimaru, for their own merits, it should already be Town Level, because their giant random snakes are around that level, with Manda who is much more powerful than those snakes and stronger than Gamabunta that round City level when he makes his attack Combined with Jiraiya is above that tier. I've seen that Gai with his Sixth Gate has Town level feats, and Kakashi by powerscaling should climb to that level. The outlier mentioned by LordGriffin doesn't make sense, many Naruto characters are less resilient than their attack level, they do not necessarily have to be on par in resistance and attack, Kakashi wouldn't be considered Town Level for resistance but for fighting with characters of that level.

We see Gai and Kakashi tanking a hit from full powered v2 jinchuriki who scale from kn4 Naruto. We already know AoE =/= AP. Majority of the Calcs I've read for the series are based on AoE, but towards EoS, we see characters like Kakashi and such fighting against Town - At Least town level characters, and Physically, Kakashi is on par with Majority of the higher tiered characters that are around his level:

• Asuma
  • Pain
  • Naruto (Base)
  • Itachi
  • Hidan
Etc.

The way I see it, we either discredit 4 tails Naruto's feats or we say 4 tails Is above all other full powered v2 Jinchuriki, despite the fact they could pressure and harm Transformed B and KCM Naruto.

I'm against that notion. So what do we do?

Back