• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible profile making

I'm relatively new to this site but i like it a lot and i am thinking of making a page about the character Gaia from the series Gone i do not however know a big deal about making the page (Although i have made ones of my notepad about OC's from the format) Am i able to make a page for her without first making a verse page and is there anyone who can help me with any questions i have along the way. Also on another note (because i don't want to make another post) can someone link me to the page linking the amount of force in an attack to a tier as i cannot find it.

Hmm...Gone is a novel series right? There may not be a picture of her unless she appears on the cover of one of the books...

Yeah i'm pretty sure theres no pictures of her

What should i do if the editor isn't loading i've been waiting for about 10 minutes

Its alright, a picture isnt required

Hmm? Thats odd, try opening the new page in another tab. You know how to create a new page right?

Yes, click the Contribute button in the top right, right click the one that says "Add a Page" and open the link in a new tab, that should work.

Oh...hmm...thats wierd i dont know why its doing that. Are you on a computer/laptop or a mobile device?

Are you able to edit already existing pages? If you have the information for Gaia already figured out i can make a blank page that you can fill in with information if you want.

" This page has been protected so that only registered users can edit it. You may need to log in to edit. [More info]"

This normal?

Alright, then it's likely just a glitch

Okay, how about you make a profile in something like a Google Doc, i'll make the page when youre done and then you can transfer all of the information over.

Yeah thats normal, doesnt mean anything because youre already a registered user and youre logged in.

The second version of her is theoratical but i thought it would be a good idea because it is still a possible version of her.

Summary

Gaia is the child of Caine Soren and Diana Ladris born she was quickly taken over by the gaiaphage shortly after birth. She began aging at a very accelerated pace and was up and walking within a few hours. Gaia's main goal throughout her time in the series is to kill every single child in the FAYZ so little Pete or Nemesis as Gaia calls him. Cannot find a host to possess. Little Pete is the only force the Gaiaphage and possibly by extension, Gaia really fears in the FAYZ.

Another reason she wanted little Pete to not find a host was that he was tied to the FAYZ wall and was slowly dying. Once Little Pete faded away Gaia could then begin to take over the world.

She is the main antagonist of the final book in the Gone series, Light. It is also revealed that she shares a sort of field with the mutants in the FAYZ and she can use nearly every power in the FAYZ as long as she and the mutant sharing it stay alive.

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-A | At least 8-B, Possibly 7-A

Name:
Gaia Soren-Ladris

Origin: Gone

Age: A month at the end of light 14-15 biologically however

Classification: Girl possessed by radioactive alien

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Likely Immortality (Type 1), Regenerationn (High-Low to Low-Mid) (With healing Gaia may heal wounds that do not immediately kill her however she likely can't heal back limbs), Telekinesis, Possible Teleportation If Emily is still alive, Possible limited Telepathy to those previously affected by the Gaiaphage, Healing, Age Manipulation, Possible Light Manipulation (Via Sammy suns or possibly Sam's lasers), SemiInvisibility (Via Bugs power), Gravity Manipulation (Via Dekkas power), Can shoot lasers that are capable of melting lead and concrete | Same as before with definite Teleportation and Water Manipulation, Shockwaves, The ability to send invisible heat waves out, Control over her own density, Illusion Creation, and Fire Manipulation

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level (Has Caines powers, and he was capable of throwing bugs the size of cars) | At least City Block level, Possibly Mountain level (Would have the powers of Duck who was stated to hit the Gaiaphage with the force of a mountain dropped from the edge of space, Although this is likely hyperbole)

Speed: Transonic with Brianna's speed (Top speed is stated to be about 700mph)

Lifting Strength: Class 10 (Comparable to Jack, who could lift a backhoe), Class 10 with Telekinesis (Comparable to Caine, who can throw around bugs the size of cars)

Striking Strength: Class KJ (Comparable to Jack, who could punch through metal doors)

Durability: At least Wall level (Survived having Sam shoot her with his lasers that can melt concrete and lead for several seconds)

Stamina: At least Average

Range: 20-25 meters with telekinesis, likely further with throwing and Sam's lasers

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Average in some areas below average in others (She is only a month old)

Weaknesses: She is nearsighted and a little unintelligent

Key: With all of the powers in the start of Light | With every power in the series

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Okay, that should do it, i just have one question, where does the City Block level rating come from? Is there a feat that can be used to justify that rating?

The character Duck was capable of changing his density and there was the possible hyperbole of him hitting the gaiaphage with the force of a mountain dropped from the edge of space (or the universe i forget) and he managed to drill it down a very very deep hole through concrete. If Gaia had this power and threw herself up in the air she could hit the ground with a very powerful force maybe city block is an exaggeration change it to likely or maybe but Duck is the only character to have harmed the gaiaphage from what ik. It literally makes up the barrier that keeps the kids trapped and they have dished out a lot of punishment to it in anger of being trapped.

Edit sorry not concrete it was stone

Edit 2 by throwing herself i mean using telekinesis not just jumping or something

Hmm...would you happen to have the statement on hand? I might be able to determine how powerful it is if you do. However, if she both tanked the force of and has the power to strike with the force of a mountain dropped from space that would scale to her durability and striking strength as well.

The statement is in the novel Hunger i only OWN Gone and Fear

I can get it out and review it however i have been going entirely from memory.

If it helps it i can find part of the length of the hole in fear and ik that above the hole he also collapsed a mineshaft from the force

Oh actually her durability couldn't be scaled to it i'm pretty sure Duck died from it

Although i think it was because the Gaiaphage killed him because he said that when he was extremely dense he could barely feel being hit by a baseball bat. It was probably suffocation but we can't be sure so it would be a possibly

So far all i can find is collectively it takes about a chapter for a group of people to descend to the bottom and "there's a big, big drop it will break your legs all up if you fall"

30 feet a girl fires a shotgun and believes the fall to be 30 feet. But then goes on to say that a character would hear the blast unless the shaft goes down further. Another character says he hears the blast fromfar off away from the mineshaft. But in a later chapter about the characters at the bottom of the hole (Conicidentally Gaia is being born at that time too (ik it's a very child friendly book)) they don't hear the blast.

She also heals another lethal shotgun wound on someone in seconds as a newborn baby

For books it's best to have the exact scenario or statement for a feat to be properly evaluated

Depending on the size collapsing a mineshaft could potentially be an 8-B feat

She survived being hit with the attack that Duck died from though right? If so it would scale to her durability.

The gaiaphage is and isn't Gaia

Gaia was born right next to a dying Gaiaphage and then the Gaiaphage erased her mind and took it over.

Also the feat could have been stronger because Duck did force the gaiaphage to the bottom of the barrier. It goes underground too. Although it may be at the bottom because the barrier is part of the gaiaphage. What i'm getting at is Duck may have very well drilled further but the barrier may have stopped it.

May i delete the google doc now?

Also yeah i think she should be at least street level in her 1st form. As a baby she survived having sam shoot her with his lasers for a good few seconds. This is the same laser that can melt concrete and lead. I don't know how good that is.

I see, can the Gaiaphage do this again if Gaia dies? Change bodies i mean.

If we take the Mountain level statement at face value tunneling into the earth with the attack wouldnt really change the value very much, dropping a mountain from space yields low-end Mountain level results. Though, how big is this barrier?

Go for it, the format for the profile is already saved on this thread.

Back