• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Universal One piece Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright5787

He/Him
I acknowledge that this may be a stretch and am more so presenting this out of curiosity

Ok so Logia devil fruit users have infinite space inside of them, the proof is Caribou’s numa numa no mi Whose swamp is said to have infinite space inside it

It was established in Alabasta that Devil fruits scale to their user, the statement is from Luffy but it’s Oda, the author that specifically made him say this statement so I believe it could be reliable due to it being of importance in terms of Lore

what I wanted to know is if this could be scaled to High universal since since devil fruits scale to their users meaning that this could scale to their AP as well

No.

That statement from Luffy is missing context; he's not saying that the raw power of the Devil Fruit's abilities comes from the user's own strength, but it depends on how the user uses their abilities that makes them strong. Luffy immediatley after that statement twangs his arm to alter his attack, and Crocodile compliments him on his cleverness. It's not that Luffy's Devil Fruit got stronger here because Luffy got stronger... but rather than Luffy is using his Devil Fruit power creatively.

It's a callback to what Crocodile said to Luffy; that he trains his Devil Fruit powers to improve his skills and can use his powers to make any weapon he wants.

This is not how it works at all. I respect that you acknowledge that it could be a stretch but I hope you know it's beyond that.

Number one, unless Caribou creates an infinite space it doesn't matter. The fruit can automatically wield an infinite space or a separate dimension that the user doesn't create but just links. This would be nothing that a user can create or attack with, so it's not scaleable. Blackbeard doesn't create a space where people go and lose their minds, he just creates links to it. Just like how Brulee doesn't make a mirror dimension, but she links places to it.

Number two, not all logia fruits work the same way. Caribou's fruit is one of the few fruits that actually hold space inside of it. Not all logias. Kuzan doesn't hold an infinite ice dimension in his stomach.

Number three, even if it was scaleable to AP, the large amounts of said element in their body isn't the amount of energy they use to attack. If the amount isn't an infinite amount, then it can't scale to an amount-based UES measured to infinity from finite elemental amounts.

Basically I disagree strongly

vyt8uxC.jpg

Agree, Luffy was stated to be the Sun god, and all of us depend on the sun to live. So i here by propose that Luffy scale beyond the tiering system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back