• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Upgrade to My Little Pony Low 4-Cs

This potential upgrade isn't anything massive. It won't change the Low 4-Cs into 4-Cs. But after talking with some people in another thread, I think I've come to realize we may have a way to upgrade Starswirl and anyone who scales to him from Low 4-C to Low 4-C+.

See, we've always known Starswirl is unquantifiably above the Unicorns who helped him move the Sun, because he was the only member of the 6 Unicorns strong enough to actually keep his magic. He's always been 22.6776667 tenatons since we've had no way to quantify how far above them he is. Well, now I believe I have found a way to do that.

This is not anything exact and more of an educated guess. See, Starswirl needed the help of 5 great Unicorns yeah? However, these 5 were not as powerful as him, obviously. The other 5 had to use all the energy they had to the point of sacrificing all of their magic in the process. They would be weaker than Starswirl to an unknown degree yet still strong enough to be a significant help to him.

Here's where things get a bit complicated. Basically: Make the 5 Unicorns baseline Low 4-C instead of 1/6th 4-C. This acknowledges that they are still powerful enough to help raise the Sun in groups, but still below Starswirl individually. More importantly, it gives us something a bit more quantifiable.

So how does this affect higher tier Low 4-Cs like Starswirl or Twilight? Easy. If the 5 are only baseline, then that means they are only contributing a total of 37.525 tenatons (via multiplying the baseline by 5). Starswirl would only have to supply an additional 98.541 tenatons to move the Sun making him Low 4-C+.

I am not sure. This seems like too much guesswork for my taste.

Antvasima said:
I am not sure. This seems like too much guesswork for my taste.
Fair, this is merely an attempt at quantifying things. What if I got other knowledgeable members opinions on this?

I still think that it seems like guesswork, but you can ask a few if you wish.

Back