• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Flashpoint Superboy Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm... can't see much in there, I not sure what are the user calculating; also, seems like the user got something wrong in that calc...

Antoniofer said:
mmm... can't see much in there, I not sure what are the user calculating; also, seems like the user got something wrong in that calc...
Hes calcing the area of of the moon he pulverized by throwing that dude to the core

See the comments. Apparently he used a cone instead of a cylinder but this has already been edited and it should be fine now.

You need to be a trusted member of the community who has contributed several calcs before you will be considered eligible.

The calc seems mostly fine.

However I am a but sceptical about the width of the tunnel.

In this picture you can also see the characters so that scaling them to your ruler would suggest that the characters are 20 miles tall and 5 miles wide or something.

So something in that picture isn't drawn consistently (except the characters are that tall, I don't know).

That aside I wonder if melting might not be an alternative to pulverization here. The point where the thrown character hit the moon surface seemed molten (or maybe that was just an explosion, not sure)

Promestein said:
You need to be a trusted member of the community who has contributed several calcs before you will be considered eligible.
I have contributed many calcs to the wiki Such as the superboy speed calc and the new 52 flash speed calc

Canis Latrans2 said:
Alright is it possible for me to join the calculation group?
Here is the official page to that topic. (I don't think the 6 month thing is absolutely strict, but having demonstrated activity over a longer span of time is definitely required)

DontTalk said:
The calc seems mostly fine.
However I am a but sceptical about the width of the tunnel.

In this picture you can also see the characters so that scaling them to your ruler would suggest that the characters are 20 miles tall and 5 miles wide or something.

So something in that picture isn't drawn consistently (except the characters are that tall, I don't know).

That aside I wonder if melting might not be an alternative to pulverization here. The point where the thrown character hit the moon surface seemed molten (or maybe that was just an explosion, not sure)
The characters are not drawn to scale but the rest of the image should be fine and it was said to be in the core of the moon so the distance is fine

your right it might be melting I will calc it as well

DontTalk said:
Canis Latrans2 said:
Alright is it possible for me to join the calculation group?
Here is the official page to that topic. (I don't think the 6 month thing is absolutely strict, but having demonstrated activity over a longer span of time is definitely required)
I have been here for 8 months and have been active for a long time lol and almost all of my calcs have been accpted so far over 5 you can check here http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?u=243481&blogcategoryid=1305

Canis Latrans2 said:
The characters are not drawn to scale but the rest of the image should be fine and it was said to be in the core of the moon so the distance is fine
The main question is what is to scale to what. Is the width of the tunnel to scale with the distance to the core of the moon, or is the width to scale to the height/width of the character.

Additionally in the following panel there doesn't seem to be that much space around the characters, which can support the thesis of the tunnel not actually being miles wide. Even though that can of course also be explained with the tunnel getting narrower at the end.

Still, I feel like that is a variable that should definitely be considered as well.

DontTalk said:
Canis Latrans2 said:
The main question is what is to scale to what. Is the width of the tunnel to scale with the distance to the core of the moon, or is the width to scale to the height/width of the character.
Additionally in the following panel there doesn't seem to be that much space around the characters, which can support the thesis of the tunnel not actually being miles wide. Even though that can of course also be explained with the tunnel getting narrower at the end.

Still, I feel like that is a variable that should definitely be considered as well.
In the following pannel they are in the core of the moon and are surronded by lava which has nothing to do with the tunnel width

Sorry, I'll have to politely ask you not to quote each other back and forth like that. You're creating large blocks of text that is making the thread increasingly difficult to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back