• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Your Waifu 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, TGOP got banned?

My best guess is that it was one of those automated systems that ban users who post NSFW content. It's always been a "shoot first, ask questions later" system. In which case he'll likely be back soon.

I opened this thread at the gym on reflex, I don't think my heart has ever raced faster than when I rushed to close it.

63F11662-8B08-4B5A-9BFB-55D10D39A94E

Acro, you went too far this time. The parts that shouldn't be visible at all were partially visible. Please refrain from posting such images if you don't want to get banned across FANDOM.

AKM sama said:
Acro, you went too far this time. The parts that shouldn't be visible at all were partially visible. Please refrain from posting such images if you don't want to get banned across FANDOM.
I see. Sorry about that

Veloxt1r0kore said:
U...uuuh would quoting a lewd pic that almost visible make you banned?
Yes. People have been banned for just quoting a word before. FANDOM doesn't care of context. Don't quote such pics.

Dude, you won't be in trouble for this. You'll be fine. :)

DarkGrath said:
Wait, TGOP got banned?

My best guess is that it was one of those automated systems that ban users who post NSFW content. It's always been a "shoot first, ask questions later" system. In which case he'll likely be back soon.
This is one of the few times where I think that actually landed

I mean seriously that dude actively ignored common sense when posting pictures despite being repeatedly warned.

Well... maybe so. Even so, he was a good guy. And while he obviously did post quite a bit of lewd imagery, none of it really broke the boundaries in my eyes. I won't hold my breath, but I hope he'll be back.

Alright, alright. That's enough controversy for one threads lifetime. Let's all stay chill here.

My god Velox down some water and chill pill.

You're literally being afraid for slightly alluding to someone else's picture you didn't even quote.

From what I heard you got banned for quoting something with a racial slur in it, and I don't see any in any of the posts or pics on this thread so far.

DarkGrath said:
Well... maybe so. Even so, he was a good guy. And while he obviously did post quite a bit of lewd imagery, none of it really broke the boundaries in my eyes. I won't hold my breath, but I hope he'll be back.
FANDOM is like that sometimes. One of their staff members deleted a pic I used in my message wall that was on this wiki for quite some time. It was more lewd than usual but it didn't show any shape or part that was not supposed to be shown.

Then you have actual profiles containing much more lewd images in other wikis and FANDOM doesn't delete them. Meh.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Then what is the difference this and that? Because from what AKM said its really fit to what i did right now
Lol chill. You didn't actually quote any pic that was banworthy. You're fine.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
From what I heard you got banned for quoting something with a racial slur in it, and I don't see any in any of the posts or pics on this thread so far.
You can also be banned because of bots which analyse if you used bad words like:

Dick Johnson

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back