• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The God Of Procrastination said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
>implying Original Best Mom isn't likeable

>when she nerfed herself so we could win against her

heretic!
"She nerfed herself so we could win against her" is the reason that I dislike her (that, and doing the same thing to half of her subordinates.
The funny part about this that I was about to reply to it before noticing the person that was calling you a heretic was me lol. Yeah,the nerfing part so the main character can win is just a common trope in Nasuverse. See Gilgamesh vs Shirou, Ozymandias vs Sayaka, and I don't know if Shiki Tohno does but he probably does considering that's basically how most Nasuverse protagonists win, through the enemy purposely nerfing themselves. I decided to see this situation as instead of the plot/character's own stupidity making them lose, Best Mom just cared so much about us that she was okay with losing, just like Best Mom should.

Back