• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

"I've seen performers wear weirder shit than that. If the man wants to be a mutt, I say let 'em." Moon said. There was an edge of humor in his voice, the man clearly finding the entire situation quite funny. He leaned against a wall as the others worked, absentmindedly wiping off the blood on his blade with his arm.

"Sh, huh, can join to your chat?"
Moon looked over at the man, cocking an eyebrow.

"What, you want an invite or something? It's just something we use for work." The man said.

"Ah, sure man, I just wanted to have something in case we got separated but oh well" He shrugged his shoulders and then started walking.

Moon glanced at the cables, before shaking his head. Pulling up his chatting device, he began to type.

"Hey, engineer man. Buggers chewed through some of the cables, hop over to the engine room before Rox gets pissy." The man typed.
She elbowed him in the chest for his comment immediately after he said that

"Keep talking shit and next one is in your face"
"Ah, sure man, I just wanted to have something in case we got separated but oh well" He shrugged his shoulders and then started walking.
Gave him a comm unit in his hands

"If you need somebody to be in contact with, im right here bud"

Afterwards she pulls a bullet and a flat rock and runs it over its surface, to light it up as a ciggar before she takes it in and blows some smoke out

"Im going to chill in my chair, later"

She walks off inhaling some more as she blows it out immediately

"Oh well, thanks," the Tin Man says gratefully to Rox, walking off to explore the ship a little.
He encountered the Doctor loading the corpses of the insects the squad had eliminated into the ship's bioreactor while mumbling something incoherent.

"Hey, thanks for helping us deal with these things Nick. Do you mind waiting at central comms for a bit? Once I'm done with this, I'll need to grab something from my room, then I'll be there with you.", he spoke to him without looking while interacting with the tablet on the machine.

He encountered the Doctor loading the corpses of the insects the squad had eliminated into the ship's bioreactor while mumbling something incoherent.

"Hey, thanks for helping us deal with these things Nick. Do you mind waiting at central comms for a bit? Once I'm done with this, I'll need to grab something from my room, then I'll be there with you.", he spoke to him without looking while interacting with the tablet on the machine.
"Sure i love do anything"

Garret fixed some cables he missed while just jamming to some music on his playlist
"Life is a highway and I'm going to ride it...!"
Garret sang to himself

"Sure i love do anything"
"Great. I'll see you in a moment.", he gave him a thumbs up, again without looking at him. Once he heard Nick continue his personal tour of the spacecraft, the sound of his footsteps fading into the distance, the Doctor left the chamber containing the bioreactor and headed back to his.

He placed the DNA samples he had collected in a device to analyze them and while waiting for the process to finish, he wrote a private message to Tosho.

(@Backbackback)
"Well, we found him. Alive and fully functional. Now all we have to do is file a report back to HQ and wait for orders. Show the higher-ups everything we have discovered so far and let them know that Serial Designation N has been successfully recovered without any casualties or resistance from the subject."

Unbeknownst to the rest of their team, the Doctor and the Librarian had been given a secondary task by Manus: to retrieve Nikolai, or at least what was left of him had he not survived for the past 15 years. Building 32 wasn't just a Manus base. It was also the place where he had been living since he first arrived to the planet. None of it was a mere coincidence.

Last edited:
[JAEL] chat log to [everyone]: I don't care how he dresses, or even if he eats dog food. If he's a member of the team, he can serve a purpose.

Jael still had the adamantine claws out, just in case there were more of those creatures crawling around.

[JAEL] chat log to [everyone]: I don't care how he dresses, or even if he eats dog food. If he's a member of the team, he can serve a purpose.

Jael still had the adamantine claws out, just in case there were more of those creatures crawling around.
"I gotta admit Jael. You may not talk much but when you do, you know exactly what to say. And I agree, that's the right mindset to have in a group. Everyone has their own role to play. That's why we're here. Also, relax. No more oversized insects on the ship because Chrome will actually do her job this time, fortunately 🍀", he commented on the chat while watching the progress of the test through a computer screen.

Last edited:
Garret put a thumbs up in the chat
"Alright I think that's the last cable phew! that was hard! Any more cables i need to check spider? (Chrome)"
Garret texted in the chat

Roxanne was leaning on her chair, continuing to puff on the bullet as her own ciggar, it was so peaceful and relaxing right now that she felt at ease, especially after a mission that went on like this finally being over

Garret took our a burger in his toolbox and took a bite
"And you think after all these years Wendy's would be closed..."

"That comm link better not come out of our paycheck..." Moon muttered, watching as the robotic newcomer walked off with the communication device. He rubbed his chest absentmindedly, still tender from when Rox had elbowed him. Seeing that his job was done for now, he left the room, and began to wander through the hallways.

Eventually, the sand storm hit the surroundings, luckily Spider Lady had fixed the hole in the hull, otherwise we would have a big mess of sand inside the ship.

Nick was eating a sandwich, it was strange for someone who looked like a robot, but was actually a hybrid zombie machine beyond than just a cyborg

"Man, it's good that this hookup is complete, at least it's better to be here than to deal alone" he said to himself.

(@Backbackback)
"Well, we found him. Alive and fully functional. Now all we have to do is file a report back to HQ and wait for orders. Show the higher-ups everything we have discovered so far and let them know that Serial Designation N has been successfully recovered without any casualties or resistance from the subject."

Unbeknownst to the rest of their team, the Doctor and the Librarian had been given a secondary task by Manus: to retrieve Nikolai, or at least what was left of him had he not survived for the past 15 years. Building 32 wasn't just a Manus base. It was also the place where he had been living since he first arrived to the planet. None of it was a mere coincidence.
"Affirmative, Doc. Send me the details over to our FolderSpace (think of it like google drive for sending in files privately)..."

Indeed, it was. Though some suspicions did arise up from her, denial wasn't something she can offer up to a time like this, especially when her life was already expedited from the start.
Garret put a thumbs up in the chat
"Alright I think that's the last cable phew! that was hard! Any more cables i need to check spider? (Chrome)"
"Thanks, good job ❤️." sent a heart emoji.
Garret texted in the chat
"Can you look for anything to hook up some video feed? We need to send a drone there to check up on them 💡." sent a bulb emoji

"Affirmative, Doc. Send me the details over to our FolderSpace (think of it like google drive for sending in files privately)..."

Indeed, it was. Though some suspicions did arise up from her, denial wasn't something she can offer up to a time like this, especially when her life was already expedited from the start.
"Gimme a sec.", the Doctor replied just as the DNA analysis was completed. He sent her the results along with all the footage and information needed for the report.

"I'll go talk with Nick to try and assess his psychological state. Maybe we'll learn more about what happened.", he informed her through their private chat.
"Can you look for anything to hook up some video feed? We need to send a drone there to check up on them 💡." sent a bulb emoji
"That's a great idea. If the drone is controlled using the same type of signal as our chat then the storm won't interfere with it.", he responded in the public chat on his way to the central communication room where he had told Nick to wait in.

Last edited:
"I'll go talk with Nick to try and assess his psychological state. Maybe we'll learn more about what happened.", he informed her through their private chat.
"I hope there's still something left here other than the things you've told me..." she replied almost instantly.

"I hope there's still something left here other than the things you've told me..." she replied almost instantly.
"We'll see what he has to say.", he texted back before entering central communication. When he stepped inside, the Doctor saw Nick having a small meal while sitting at a table and next to him was the communication unit Rox had given.
Eventually, the sand storm hit the surroundings, luckily Spider Lady had fixed the hole in the hull, otherwise we would have a big mess of sand inside the ship.

Nick was eating a sandwich, it was strange for someone who looked like a robot, but was actually a hybrid zombie machine beyond than just a cyborg

"Man, it's good that this hookup is complete, at least it's better to be here than to deal alone" he said to himself.
"Ahem...", he hadn't noticed him yet so the Doctor decided to politely announce his entry.

Last edited:
In the meantime Roxanne puffs one last time from the bullet, blowing the smoke out, before shaking it like a burning match off as Rox put it back in her pocket, walking around the ship as she stood up from her chair

Garret noticed and typed in
"I'll see if I find anything." And sent it in before getting up from chair and started walking around so he can hook up some video feed.

"If you can try building the drone as quick as you could, something... "storm-proof" or along those lines of resilience..." she added.
Garret got some pieces he thought would fit the details and got to work whilst doing so he got to a point where he was sort of sweating? Which he had to look around take off his fursuit head put it back on and got back to work.
"Done! 💪"
Garret texted in chat. After he was done working on the drone.

"sups, something happen?" he wave the doctor
"Nope, everything is going smoothly. I'm just here to talk.", the Doctor poured some fresh water into two glasses and placed them on the table before taking a seat as well.

"So, are you feeling well? Hungry? Thirsty? Need some rest?", he asked while making eye contact with Nick.

"Nope, everything is going smoothly. I'm just here to talk.", the Doctor poured some fresh water into two glasses and placed them on the table before taking a seat as well.

"So, are you feeling well? Hungry? Thirsty? Need some rest?", he asked while making eye contact with Nick.
"I feel good and happy that outside the planet they haven't forgotten us, I finished eating a moment ago, so I'm fine, about resting, I would probably go to sleep like 2 hours later, but for now I'm fine" his digital eyes look at him

"I feel good and happy that outside the planet they haven't forgotten us, I finished eating a moment ago, so I'm fine, about resting, I would probably go to sleep like 2 hours later, but for now I'm fine" his digital eyes look at him
"Awesome! Do you have anyone waiting for you to come back to them right now? Family and friends?", his hands entwined as he asked.

"Awesome! Do you have anyone waiting for you to come back to them right now? Family and friends?", his hands entwined as he asked.
"I have friends and "Friends" but as such they dont are waiting for me, only the "Friends", if you understand what i mean"

"I have friends and "Friends" but as such they dont are waiting for me, only the "Friends", if you understand what i mean"
"Pretty sad." Garret said setting up his teleporter.
"This probably won't end well... but eh."
He puts some bread in the teleporter then...
The bread knocks him in the face
"OW ****."

"OW ****."
"Hehe"
"May I ask what's the difference between friends and 'friends'?"
""Well, one are people I've met and get along moderately well and the other are groups of psychopaths I've encountered more than once, which is why I say "friends" as in sarcasm."

"Well, one are people I've met and get along moderately well and the other are groups of psychopaths I've encountered more than once, which is why I say "friends" as in sarcasm."
"Oh, those kind of friends? I think I can relate to that.", the Doctor smirked and shook his head slightly as he observed the interaction between Nick and Garret who happened to be in the same room.
"OW ****."
Garret flips the bird towards Nick before grabbing the drone he made
"Can any of you take this to chrome?"
"Not right now but someone else can do it.", he answered and began writing on the chat.
"Moon, Rox, Jael. Which one of you guys can go over to central comms and bring this drone Garret just built to our pilot?"

Last edited:
Back