• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto has more hax, but I'm unsure of the AP difference.

That said, going to tentatively vote for Naruto--Sealing, Duplication, and limited Dura Negation with Rasenshuriken.

I... wanted to come up with a counter argument but I couldn't. Naruto outhaxes and has the AP advantage too. Voting Naruto, also FRA

How exactly does Naruto have the AP advantage?

And what hax will Naruto be using? Plus speed isnt equalized here so now we have to discuss the chances of someone blitzing here.

84.417 Zettatons to 100 Zettatons.

You need to be X10 faster to blitz, so I dobt that can happen here at all. And before you say that he scales from blitzing pokemon, the X10 faster was agreed on because all verses have different amounts of speed needed to blitz.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
How exactly does Naruto have the AP advantage?
And what hax will Naruto be using? Plus speed isnt equalized here so now we have to discuss the chances of someone blitzing here.
-Sealing, Duplication, and limited Dura Negation with Rasenshuriken. and we said we are unsure he has the AP advantage, not that it matters he also has flight. also Groudon scales above 0.25 c while Naruto scales above 0.34 c.

Oh and Naruto has the AP advantage, he is either 200 or 400 zettatons depending on whether it is adult or teen and Groudon scales to 84 zettatons.

Isn't Naruto far above 200 zettatons?

Groudon is above 84 zettatons, but should logically be below Mega Rayquaza's feat which is around 239 zettatons or something similar

Though I'm pretty sure Groudon is faster

He scales to be immensely above faster non-legendary Pokemon, who in turn are faster than Poliwrath

GyroNutz said:
He scales to be immensely above faster non-legendary Pokemon, who in turn are faster than Poliwrath
And without that being above 0.34 c we cant say he is faster than Naruto.

SOSP Naruto scales to 100zt but he is still physically stronger than Sasuke

Sasuke scales to 100zt

Kurama Avatar Naruto scale above 200zt some

Sasuke Biju Susanno is the same as KA

Adult Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than their teen selves

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You need to be X10 faster to blitz, so I dobt that can happen here at all. And before you say that he scales from blitzing pokemon, the X10 faster was agreed on because all verses have different amounts of speed needed to blitz.
Considering the massive difference between Legendaries and non-legendaries, im pretty sure Groudons definitely above the 10x faster agreement, especially since far far weaker legendaries, in the 6-B range, are vastly upscaled from Releativistic non-legegndaries.

Also, people forget Groudon has an AoE OHKO hax via Fissure.

And without that being above 0.34 c we cant say he is faster than Naruto.

He'd literally only have to be 1.4x faster to be above 0.34. Faster Pokemon are more than this much faster than Poliwrath on their own, not to mention how much of a speed gap there is between non-legends and legends like Groudon

Considering the massive difference between Legendaries and non-legendaries, im pretty sure Groudons definitely above the 10x faster agreement, especially since far far weaker legendaries, in the 6-B range, are vastly upscaled from Releativistic non-legegndaries.

No. He would need to be rel+ for that to work. That is to bne taken to CRT, not here.

Not really, but the chances of hitting are abysmall.

Naruto has flight, and I'm 99% sure Fissure being 'ohko hax' is game mechanics. More like underground BFR

Tbh this should wait cause we have multipliers to apply for Naruto and besides the fact that the speed for the god Tiers has to be upgraded anyway because of th rel calc

GyroNutz said:
Naruto has flight, and I'm 99% sure Fissure being 'ohko hax' is game mechanics. More like underground BFR
Go to Groudons page. We consider it OHKO.

Thats if Naruto decides to do that from the start.. As well as the other haxes you guys say he'll use here.
Naruto always flies in this form...

He also always uses cellular attacks.

He'll also likely use the TSB, especially once he realizes groudon doesn't resist it.

Thats if Naruto decides to do that from the start.. As well as the other haxes you guys say he'll use here.
What? Naruto was always flying when he got his SOSP powers and realized he could fly and the moment the fissure opens he would then fly up? It is not rocket science. And I guess I would need to open a CRT because I want to know why fissure is OHKO.

Back