• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Considering the massive difference between Legendaries and non-legendaries, im pretty sure Groudons definitely above the 10x faster agreement, especially since far far weaker legendaries, in the 6-B range, are vastly upscaled from Releativistic non-legegndaries.

Also, people forget Groudon has an AoE OHKO hax via Fissure.
No. He would need to be rel+ for that to work. That is to bne taken to CRT, not here.
Not really, but the chances of hitting are abysmall.
Why exactly?

And yeah but its an AoE attack, unless Naruto decides to fly when seeing the ground oppening up, the chances of it hitting him are normal.

ProfessorKukui4Life wrote
Why exactly?

And yeah but its an AoE attack, unless Naruto decides to fly when seeing the ground oppening up, the chances of it hitting him are normal.

Because being X10 than Naruto would put him into FTL category.

He, once again, always flies, it's a passive thing he does in this form.

Why exactly?

What do you mean hit? it is literally just a crack in the ground, how the heck is it a OHKO and how the why the heck would he not simply fly out.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
ProfessorKukui4Life wrote
Why exactly?

Because being X10 than Naruto would put him into FTL category.
He, once again, always flies, it's a passive thing he does in this form.

No. I meant his scaling from rel Pokemon should make him faster than Naruto. Fair enough on what you said though.

I'll direcct you to Naruto vs Sasuke because that definitely didn't happen.

No. I meant his scaling from rel Pokemon should make him faster than Naruto. Fair enough on what you said though.

What did not happen? He did not fly?

Oh, yeah, I agreed with that

Was it the Asura Kurama being used tough?

Not that it matters I have seen animations of Fissure, there is 0 reason why Naruto simply wont fly up upon seeing the ground open up, he is not stupid.

Yes and I don't recall Naruto always passively flying throughout the fight. In Kaguyas as well.

And as for Fissure, with everything Naruto up to that point has dealt with, I dont see how the ground cracking open would make him want to do that. Also, for Naruto flying, would he be able to take Primal Groudons heat wave?

Wait being 10x faster than Naruto means FTL??? We're finally about to get FTL Naruto verse cause of these multipliers guys lol

So...

Groudon can't have more than a X2 speed advantage, not unless someone makes him relativistic+ anyways.

Naruto has the AP advantage (not sure if much above 100 zettatons or 200 zettatons tough)

Naruto is likely to counter the OHKO by floating

Naruto can ignore durability through several ways, and starts with one.

Unless the professor is voting, this is still unanonimus and could be added, unless there is something else to be argued?

AstralKing7 said:
Tbh this should wait cause we have multipliers to apply for Naruto and besides the fact that the speed for the god Tiers has to be upgraded anyway because of th rel calc
This match should really wait cause of this important fact

Yes and I don't recall Naruto always passively flying throughout the fight. In Kaguyas as well.
And as for Fissure, with everything Naruto up to that point has dealt with, I dont see how the ground cracking open would make him want to do that. Also, for Naruto flying, would he be able to take Primal Groudons heat wave?
This is the kurama mode we are talking about.

Why would he fall into it? You know that to work one needs to fall in it, right?

He was flying around so much in the Kaguya fight I dont know what you are talking about? If you mean at the very start he simply had no idea that he could fly.

Because he is not stupid and you still have not explained how fissure OHKO someone, without it being game mechanics. As for heat wave Naruto is 200+ zettatons he can tanks Groudon's moves fine.

Cant believe heat resistance feats is one of the things being brought up... soon we would have water resistance feats being required as hell. Heat is not hax people...

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
That's funny considering they were scared of falling in lava.
Are you seriously going to bring that up when one of the tailed beast transformation covers the user in lava?

Is he going to keep up with the god tiers of his verse?

What does what that guy explicitly do have to do with Naruto's heat resistance?
The fact that he was being slapped around by people who are fodder to this Naruto?

Seriously, by that logic 7-C Natsu can harm and kill Naruto cuz his fire is hotter than lava.

This guy is trolling

He is the same guy that brought up Momoshikis flames being fodder even though they are 5B ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

anyway even if Fissure was OHKO and even if Naruto fell, he would just fly out before he hits the bottom, there is a reason it is useless against flying types...

Actually he would be able to since he has no feats for it same way that Human Torch would be able to kill him as well,unless you can show me a thread that gives everyone a form of heat resistance based off tiering then I don't know what to tell you.

Actually he would be able to since he has no feats for it same way that Human Torch would be able to kill him as well,unless you can show me a thread that gives everyone a form of heat resistance based off tiering then I don't know what to tell you.

And I'll be ignoring you for this tread.

Because its a ground type move. And btw, the heat wave I mentioned for Groudon wasnt an attack.

Groudon's ability passively does it (plus in ORAS Base Groudon made a heat wave around the entire planet just by waking up from slumber).

Back