• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pro Wrestling Minor Ability Addition Suggestion Thread

I remember that a month or so ago before Bray Wyatt's profile was created, I suggested he should get Power Mimicry as, during his feud with The Brothers of Destruction in late 2015, he did a segment where he claimed to have stolen both Kane and Taker's powers. He proceeded to prove this by immediately channeling thunder, lightning, and fire. In the same segment, he also declared that successfully harvested the souls of Kane and Taker.

What I propose is...
  • The scans and explanation I gave earlier should be added to Bray's Power Mimicry (I've never seen Bray copy another wrestler's finisher)
  • Base Bray should get Soul Manipulation FRA
  • Kane and Undertaker should get Resistance to Soul Manipulation and maybe Power Absorption as they were able to rebel against Bray a week later, and gain back their abilities

Last edited:
I remember that a month or so ago before Bray Wyatt's profile was created, I suggested he should get Power Mimicry as, during his feud with The Brothers of Destruction in late 2015, he did a segment where he claimed to have stolen both Kane and Taker's powers. He proceeded to prove this by immediately channeling thunder, lightning, and fire. In the same segment, he also declared that successfully harvested the souls of Kane and Taker.

What I propose is...
  • The scans and explanation I gave earlier should be added to Bray's Power Mimicry (I've never seen Bray copy another wrestler's finisher)
  • Base Bray should get Soul Manipulation FRA
  • Kane and Undertaker should get Resistance to Soul Manipulation and maybe Power Absorption as they were able to rebel against Bray a week later, and gain back their abilities
Agree with Soul Manip and Resistance to Soul Manip, resistance to Power Absortion I disagree with as they only got their powers back through beating Bray, which technically anyone can do

Last edited:
Agree with Soul Manip and Resistance to Soul Manip, resistance to Power Mimicry I disagree with as they only got their powers back through beating Bray, which technically anyone can do
Good point, I was also honestly a little so-so on Resistance to Power Absorption

The Fiend should lose his Type 5 Immortality. The scan links to a article discussing the fiend being burnt alive and surviving, which is just Type 2 Immortality, and possibly regeneration if he regenerated from his injuries.

The Fiend should lose his Type 5 Immortality. The scan links to a article discussing the fiend being burnt alive and surviving, which is just Type 2 Immortality, and possibly regeneration if he regenerated from his injuries.
It took The Fiend months to come back, so Type 2 or Regen seems more realistic I guess.

Also, Jake Paul WWE profile when?
He's an insignificant character in the verse, and is considered a "celebrity" in the verse, which has been stated many times when WWE profiles were just starting to be made, that we should not make profiles on them.

Basically, we can't make a Jake Paul profile.

Though, if we did, he'd likely be somewhere in Top Tier due to defeating Rey and Dominik Mysterio.

He's an insignificant character in the verse, and is considered a "celebrity" in the verse, which has been stated many times when WWE profiles were just starting to be made, that we should not make profiles on them.

Basically, we can't make a Jake Paul profile.

Though, if we did, he'd likely be somewhere in Top Tier due to defeating Rey and Dominik Mysterio.
This is true when he was a guest star but he just signed a contract, very soon he will be an established recurring superstar which kinda changes the game a bit.

This is true when he was a guest star but he just signed a contract, very soon he will be an established recurring superstar which kinda changes the game a bit.
So we should be able to make a Jake Paul profile, considering he is indeed officially apart of the verse.

So we should be able to make a Jake Paul profile, considering he is indeed officially apart of the verse.
No the two aren’t equatable, Jake Paul is the brother of actor Logan Paul, who plays WWE Superstar Logan Paul (assuming he doesn’t have a ring name, which actually makes this much simpler to explain lol) not to be confused with IRL Logan Paul. Jake Paul has made 1 or 2 guest appearances, but is in no way a part of the roster.

Besides, we should hold off on a Logan Paul profile until he gets a decent amount of matches under his belt, to make scaling easier, the addition less controversial, and also because his profile would suck ass as of now lmao.

I would also have to read through the rules again, Logan Paul might be the exception to the rule that WWE Superstars aren’t stage personas, if he continues under his own name and all of that then it’s “Logan Paul as himself” rather than say “Fergal Devitt as Finn Bálor”

I just realised the OP was talking about Jake lol sorry

A Jake Paul profile breaks a shit ton of rules and is generally a bad idea, Logan Paul might by the skin of his teeth qualify, but it all depends on what creative decisions are made surrounding him, if WWE just wants to ride off his pre-established fame and have him work more as a guest character but with regular appearances, he shouldn’t have a profile, but if he goes the full way, real deal, proper WWE Superstar then he shouldn’t be treated any differently to the others. However I suspect the former is far more likely to happen than the latter

A Jake Paul profile breaks a shit ton of rules and is generally a bad idea, Logan Paul might by the skin of his teeth qualify, but it all depends on what creative decisions are made surrounding him, if WWE just wants to ride off his pre-established fame and have him work more as a guest character but with regular appearances, he shouldn’t have a profile, but if he goes the full way, real deal, proper WWE Superstar then he shouldn’t be treated any differently to the others. However I suspect the former is far more likely to happen than the latter
Oh shit. I meant to say Logan Paul, not Jake.

I keep getting the two confused lol

However, I do think that making a Logan Paul profile is cool, but we're just going to have to wait quite a while before we can even add it.

Like, we have plenty of profiles based on characters acted by famous people that are famous for reasons other than acting, so that isn’t the issue, it’s whether Logan Paul is going to be a case of that or not. We could just reinforce ideas the entire verse are stage personas if we try to get risky with what we add

Back