• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

probably a stomp, but Yhwach vs Saint-14 (Again)

Saint stomped last time.

He resists damn near every offensive ability Yhwach has, especially Almighty, and anything else gets noped by regen.

So Saint just chucks a grenade and Yhwach is yeeteth.

Yhwach went through a few revisions, his Almighty got upgraded to working on Acasuals, then got downgraded. But that might change again once I get around to making the Rei-O CRT which could give him irregular Acausality.

I mean I feel like it's weird to insinuate that Oryx essentially has a 1-A power via his type 5. If there's higher D time I don't see why there's not higher D causality and therefore higher D acausality.

He can bypass the regen one I'm sure. Not sure about the other. I'm not really familiar with Yhwach, so i don't know how his immortality works.

I believe the Type 4 one is through causality manipulation, which wouldn't work because he'd have to interfere with Saint's attacks for that. Could be wrong though.

Back