• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probably a witcher that is more powerful than geralt

Meet George of Kage, also known as the Dragonslayer
George of Kagen gwent avatar
What ******' pimp

A witcher from the school of the girffin who wasn't scared to get a contract on a green dragon which is something that a normal witcher would have never done

He even managed to fight with the dragon for a entire day, in which he fought it with a STEEL SWORD

This madman managed to kill a dragon with a steel sword while geralt needs a silver one to even be able to damage a dragon

And this witcher was in the school of the griffin meaning that his signs were more powerful than any other witcher from the other schools meaning his signs would potentially be more powerful than those of geralts

So could this witcher be more powerful than geralt?

He might also have more Witcher signs than Geralt

If he fought a dragon with damned steel sword then yes, he's stronger than Geralt.

Though Geralt could kill a golden dragon without just sword but knife (later impaled it on tree), but iirc green dragons are stronger than typical golden. Little is known about George but he should be at least on Geralt's/Letho's level

I dunno about stronger, since he hasn't been mutated to the same extent, but I could see him being comparable, and yeah I could see his Signs being stronger

I remember him being more proficient at magic so yeah. He also has probably more willpower than Geralt as he was NEVER giving up in battle. I see them as equals, despite Geralt being somewhat physically superior.

Back