• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

If I were to show someone who's new to professional wrestling is all about, I would show them Cody vs Roman. That's the kind of shit I would show to my kids.
Myself I would show them Stone Cold and Bret Hart's double turn, Angle vs Lesnar at mania or Bret vs Piper face versus face match.

The first an insane example of long-term storytelling, second a purely physical bout and the third the in-ring story.

That said, last time I introduced someone to wrestling, was with Benoit's journey to WM 20. They ended up crying when Benoit and Eddie hugged in the ring. Legit one of my favorite memories.

Myself I would show them Stone Cold and Bret Hart's double turn, Angle vs Lesnar at mania or Bret vs Piper face versus face match.

The first an insane example of long-term storytelling, second a purely physical bout and the third the in-ring story.

That said, last time I introduced someone to wrestling, was with Benoit's journey to WM 20. They ended up crying when Benoit and Eddie hugged in the ring. Legit one of my favorite memories.
That's pro wrestling right there.

Speaking of, I want to fix the LS for the verse.

The LS scaling for the verse right now isn't awful per say, but there are some feats (2 in particular) that I have my eyes on that I feel like need to calc'd. Plus, I want to make it clear what LS values certain wrestlers scale to.

I would show them 25 star classic between R Truth vs Reginald for WWE 24/7 Championship.

I mean it's got 11 Million views, Clearly It's fan favorite.

Kofi Kingston qualified for the next round by defeating Rey Mysterio in first round on WWE live event, and now fans are hating Kofi by calling him a jobber.

Having King and Queen of the Ring matches on live events is lame asf ngl
Why would I or anyone want to visit live events if there is nothing special happening there? if there's nothing on the line there?

I would even go as far as to say some of the Elimination chamber qualifying matches should take place on live events, along with money in the bank qualifying matches.
At least it gives live event audience something to care about.

Why would I or anyone want to visit live events if there is nothing special happening there? if there's nothing on the line there?

I would even go as far as to say some of the Elimination chamber qualifying matches should take place on live events, along with money in the bank qualifying matches.
At least it gives live event audience something to care about.
Qualifying matches should happen on live TV in my opinion.

Heyyyy ... At least there's one positive it's Roman is going to have to defend his green belt.

Oh come on random..... you know that belt is built for a stunning lad like Austin theory 👍

Back