• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Creation Requests Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that it seems the GOW verse is getting some upgrades i feel it'd be mad to see profiles for the Sisters Of Fate from GOW 2

While i would like to bring much more characters... I would personally like to request , at least to start off with today, some Warcraft Entities, along with a few feats from each to help determine their tiers..

(Freya) Attack Potency : Unknown ( Created the Emerald Dream which is an infinite realm outside of the boundaries of the physical world with an untold amount of layers, levels upon levels beyond the first level where concepts like time and distance, which exist across infinite realities,

('Nozdormu') 'Attack Potency': Unknown (Is all of history and the essence of Time. Murozond, his corrupted yet equal self, shattered the timelines and would have started the Hour of Twilight if not stopped, which would bring an end to time which would include the infinite timelines since all timeways together make Time)

( Deathwing ) : Attack Potency: Unknow (Stronger than the 4 other Aspects combined including Nozdormu. Ysera stated during their fight that Deathwing was making the Emerald Dream trembles by casting his Cataslysm, which is an infinite realm outside of the boundaries of the physical world with a untold amount of leveled layers beyond the first level where concepts like time and distance, which exist across infinite realities, held no sway. He would have most likely destroyed it by finishing to cast it )

And finally... But Certaintly not least... The Void Lords ! Attack Potency : Unknown ( Originate from and rule over a metaphysical, infinite and boundless world of non-existence beyond the edge of reality and concepts like time and space aswell as higher dimensionsexist and are implied to infinitely scale to each other and to be boundaries in the verse, so it transcends them in totality for being boundless, they basically rule over an infinite outerverse. They're also beyond the comprehension of mortals who comprehend mathematics and extra-dimensions. Infinitely superior to the Naaru who, with a fraction of their power, can create structures that can transcend dimensions )

@Izreidan

I'd be interesting in doing one, but what version of her? CW? Post-Crisis? Rebirth?

Reppuzan said:
@Izreidan
I'd be interesting in doing one, but what version of her? CW? Post-Crisis? Rebirth?
I would go with Rebirth, I liked Caitlin Snow Killer Frost more than Louise Lincoln Killer Frost.

I kinda want Job Burke from Strange Tales of Marvel Universr to have a profile... The problem, is his origin story. He had the powers of a being that at the time was TOAA... Before TOAA officially appeared. The Creator of All Existence [ Pre-TOAA ] ... viewed the totality of Marvel as Azathoth does to his reality. Job Burke was literally calling her "a dream " and was destroying her with a thought, and no shown effort, only defeated via being a child and... A glass canon .The girl in question destroyed all possible planes of reality wit no effort.

You're definitely going to need to provide scans/evidence for all of these extraordinary claims. Also no. Job is not stronger than TOAA.

I am not on my computer now. When I do, I shall read the volume of Strange Tales and see what I find. I got it from marvunapp... A reliable resource for marvel characters and info... It's the information I used constantly for confirmation about.. Multi-Abstracts beings and metaphysical concepts in Marvel.

TheNeolancer said:
Eevee... not sure why none has made it yet.

40eaaf41dee2c19456c11e863b61c581--pokemon-eevee-cute-eevee
Tier: High 8-C

Name: Eevee/Eievui

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Characteristics, Sound Manipulation (via Growl), Danmaku? (Swift is potrayed a flurry of star-shaped projectiles that always hit his target), Statistics (De)amplification (via Baby-Doll Eyes, Charm, Tail Whip, Growl, Helping Hand, and Extreme Evobost), Darkness Manipulation (via Bite), Can heal status ailments via Refresh, and Immunity to Soul Attacks

Attack Potency: Large Building level+ (should be capeable of harming other Eevees)

Speed: At least Transonic (can dodge sound-based attacks)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Durability: Large Building level+ (Should be more durable than Magikarp)

Stamina: High

Range: Melee Range. At least a few meters with Swift.

Standard Equipment: Eeveeium Z and Bitter Berry

Intelligence: Average

Weaknesses: Weak to Fighting type moves.
Has anyone started on this yet?

To Be Edited.

Jekyll and Mr.Hyde ( Marvel ) : Seems to consistently match the Green and Grey Hulk. Even Odin considers him a threat... Which is weird, considering all of other things.

Coi ( Very casually captured all of the Gods in Discworld, and it's implied he created another reality since he deemed himself 'too powerful to exist in the reality he was born in' [Discworld] . He's likely a very casual 1-B. Keep in mind, he's still only a child . )

Is it possible to make a profile for the protagonist of Dragon Ball Fusions? I'm currently playing through it (for the 3rd time) and can help with the scaling, although it does get some inconsistencies

It also depends on if it scales to Xenoverse or not, which it likely is, considering Towa and Mira are in the game and it seemingly takes place in between Xenoverse 1 and 2 considering Xeno Trunks is mentioned

Well, you never fight them in the story, but it would mean the version of Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, and Whis could possibly be the same as their Xenoverse versions, and the protagonist would scale to a held back Beerus and Whis by endgame, as well as having seriously fought SSB Goku and Vegeta and then fighting SSJ Gogeta (which would be DBS Goku and Vegeta though, likely as they were in the U6 Saga, considering the U6 team is in the game Pre-DLC)

Do you know JSW that he would scale to 2-B if the revisions are edited ? BTW , he is far end 2-C or 2-B if he scales to even Base Goku at the time, so he definitely becomes 2-C or 2-B if he scales to a Xenoverse SSB Goku . BTW, Xeno Goku and Xenoverse Goku are completely different in power . Like, Xenoverse Base Goku could oneshot a hypothetical SSB3 Xeno Vegito

I was just using Xeno as short for Xenoverse, didn't know Xeno was a thing, maybe the DBF Protag might need a thread for itself, since I don't want to fill up this thread discussing it

Differences in Xeno and Xenoverse ( Powerwise, Keep in mind everything i have said was agreed upon in a current DBH themed Demigra thread here ) :

Xeno=DBH , Defeating Pre-Tokitoki Demigra ( Was straight up warpingat least an endless amount of timelines , gave someone enough power to destroy said timelines via just powering up, which is a casual effort. Goku used his Base Form throughout this entire fight BTW )

Xenoverse= Fighting Toki-Toki Demigra ( Who literally completely transcended his previous level of power , spatially transcendent, beyond time and space. To say the least... He couldn't have been more powerful than when he didn't have Tokitoki XD . To say he is stronger than a hypothetical Xeno SSB Vegito... Is a understatement. I doubt even SSB3 Xeno Vegito could even scratch him at that point . Post-SSG Base Goku in Xenoverse could fight Demigra w/ Tokitoki . Yeah... )

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Differences in Xeno and Xenoverse ( Powerwise, Keep in mind everything i have said was agreed upon in a current DBH themed Demigra thread here ) :
Xeno=DBH , Defeating Pre-Tokitoki Demigra ( Was straight up warpingat least an endless amount of timelines , gave someone enough power to destroy said timelines via just powering up, which is a casual effort. Goku used his Base Form throughout this entire fight BTW )

Xenoverse= Fighting Toki-Toki Demigra ( Who literally completely transcended his previous level of power , spatially transcendent, beyond time and space. To say the least... He couldn't have been more powerful than when he didn't have Tokitoki XD . To say he is stronger than a hypothetical Xeno SSB Vegito... Is a understatement. I doubt even SSB3 Xeno Vegito could even scratch him at that point . Post-SSG Base Goku in Xenoverse could fight Demigra w/ Tokitoki . Yeah...
Claiming that Son Goku has superiority over a hypothetical SSB3 Xeno Vegito is the worst of fanfiction. That's a immense understatement of Vegito, but this wont be the place to add irrelevant discussions.

" Fanfiction " ? Sorry for this..... But that is a lowballl... Xeno SSB Vegito.... Is weaker an FP Demigra . Demigra quite literally " spatially transcends " his previous power .... And transcending >>>>> ANY type of hypothetical power SSB multiplier. Especially since Xeno SSB Vegito had trouble with Demon God level opponents...

Unless you believe SSB has a infinite multiplier

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
" Fanfiction " ? Sorry for this..... But that is a lowballl... Xeno SSB Vegito.... Is weaker an FP Demigra . Demigra quite literally " spatially transcends " his previous power .... And transcending >>>>> ANY type of hypothetical power SSB multiplier. Especially since Xeno SSB Vegito had trouble with Demon God level opponents...
Unless you believe SSB has a infinite multiplier
Not sure what fanfiction claims that Vegito had trouble with some low level demons, but we can't derail this thread with irrelevance.

Some " fanfiction " . Everything i stated is from Dragon Ball Heroes , canon to XV1 & XV2 , canon to the very scaling Demigra is set upon, so i believe it is indeed revelant to discuss. And about these "Low-Level Demons" ... Demon GODS. Like, Demon God Demigra Level opponents... Who are amongst the most powerful force in DBH... The fact he wasn't one-shotted is actually a feat.

But I'll stop here.

I'd like to request one pretty important profile to be made for the Trigun Verse. I'd create it myself but I'm very uncomfortable with editing and creating profiles. The profile I'm referring to is Legato Bluesummers and it should look something like this.

Tier: 6-B | Likely High 6-A via Single Molecular Chain Nano Steel Thread

Powers and abilities: Superhuman Physical characteristics, Master Gunslinger, thread manipulation, mind and body manipulation, statistics amplification.

Origin: Trigun

Classification: Human

Attack Potency: Country level ( Can ignore conventional durability via threads | Likely Multi-continental ( Can seriously harm Vash. )

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ | Massively Hypersonic+ with Relativistic reactions

Lifting strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Country level | Multi-Continental

Durability: Country Level | Multi-Continental

Stamina: Superhuman

Range: Several hundred meters, possibly higher

Standard equipment: Legato has weaved thousands of special metal threads into his Medulla Oblongata, they are dispensed out of a skull-shaped emblem attached to his left arm, when released, the threads transmit electricity to control his victim's muscles over, the threads themselves are only a few molecules thick and able to take over an entire town with ease), a ball and chain weapon and a handgun.

Intelligence: Very intelligent, both in and out of battle, that on par with Millions Knives, has a big understanding, although twisted on human life and his role to his master.

Weakness: Single Molecular Nano Threads take a serious toll on his body.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

-Threads: Legato has weaved thousands of special metal threads into his Medulla Oblongata, they are dispensed out of a skull-shaped emblem attached to his left arm, when released, the threads transmit electricity to control his victim's muscles over, the threads themselves are only a few molecules thick and able to take over an entire town with ease)

Single Molecular Chain Nano Steel Thread: Enhanced threads that Legato can release and greatly increase his physical prowess. With these threads released, Legato can fight Vash's Angel Wings for a while.

( I'll give credit where it must be given. I collected some of the information from his OBD profile.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back