• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Creation Requests Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to create a profile for the upper Form of Sailor Moon and at the same time to separate some key of Sailor Moon towards its supersizing forms including Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Chibi Chibi and Sailor Cosmos because there is a 1000 years old Timeskip, Loss power, the power of all the senses and other reasons ect...

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Sailor_Cosmos_Profile

I will also wait for Matt to read the manga for this to be legit

My first ever profile request 😀

Whenever someone has free time could they please make a profile for Jet Li and his doppelganger from the movie "The One"

The main characters name is Gabe Law (Jet Li) and the antagonist's name is Gabriel Yulaw (also Jet Li)

Here's the Movie, it's the only one I could find

https://youtu.be/6L3f3MX9QFA

Gabriel Yulaw

i can't create one, but i can give the stats and set up for who ever is going to.

Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility and durability

Wall level: (punched through an air duct, equal to his alternate universe counterpart, who bent steel bars with a kick. Smashed steel cuffs, broke a gun, then threw the gun hard enough to smash a vending machine, punched and ripped off an ambulance door, punched an officer hard enough to crack through the street, broke a man's leg and punched through a pipe)

Speed: Subsonic travel speed (Outran police cars and ran up a wall. Moved to a person before they could press a button and blitzed several officers) with Supersonic reflexes and combat speed (Dodged bullets, can fight while moving at high speed, people are in slow motion to him)

Lifting Strength: Superhuman (His kicks and punches can send people flying dozens of meters, tossed two motorcycles several meters)

Durability: Wall level (Was unaffected by barbwire, can take the recoil of his punches. equal to his alternate universe counterpart, who hit in the wrist by a bullet with no injury. Fought his alternate universe counterpart)

here is his respect thread to get the feats Respect Gabriel Yulaw (The One) : respectthreads

Ok. Hear me out on this one:

Slime Rancher
Yup

Despite their cuteness, they actually have some pretty good feats, like the boom slime's explosions, dervish slime's mini tornados, Mosaic slime's mini solar anomalies (a lot like a satallite dish w/ a buch of mirrors on them), Rock Slime's charcging, and Crystal Slime's ability to make HUGE crystals. I haven't actually calced any thing but it appears to be around street to small building.

Please do this.

pyscho rangers, i absolutley love these characters, not because they were good, or anything like that, it's because they do this, Streamable - free video publishing, if you know anyone who can do that tell me, i love that stuff.

AP: Planet Level (Superior to the space rangers, Streamable - free video publishing, who should be comparable to unmorphed rangers, have defeated several at once with a combination of power and skill, Streamable - free video publishing, Streamable - free video publishing, fought two of the space rangers at the same time, Streamable - free video publishing) | Large Planet Level (Fought the space ranger's zords and casually overpowered them Streamable - free video publishing), higher with energy absorption

Speed: FTL+ (Can move fast enough to blitz the space rangers, Streamable - free video publishing, ) | Massively FTL (Can blitz the space ranger's zords), higher with energy absorption

Durability: Planet Level (Takes attacks from the rangers, Streamable - free video publishing, Streamable - free video publishing) | Large Planet Level (tanks attacks from the space ranger's zords, Streamable - free video publishing, Streamable - free video publishing), higher with energy absorption

Requesting a profile be made for Bondrewd, The Lord of Dawn.

I'd do it myself but don't trust myself to implement the picture correctly.

If someone can do that for me, I can perform the rest and link his feats as well as write out his powers, abilities and equipment.

http://imgur.com/a/FGnKI This is probably the best picture for his base form.

http://imgur.com/a/Wdd83 This is likely the best for his Narehate form.

Can someone create profile for Kunshi from Dragonball super he tanked attacks from Goku and Hit and Goku had to turn SSB to get past his ki threads so 3A kunshi

we can't pin his level of strength, speed and durability, we just know he's universe level by his explosive threads, and take a hit from goku as blue, but was goku suppressed or not, we don't know enough, it won't really work

Why would Goku suppress he bombarded him with ki blast and kunshi would surely be above base Goku and he also caught Hit before he could punch Dyspo so universe level ap and dura with mftl+ speed

Nitro Marvel Comics

Powers: Self Destruct, gas manipulation, Regenerationn (high), shapeshifting (Can turn his body into gas)

AP: at least City Block Level (Destroyed an school and a large chunk of nearby bocks200 (200×310), vaporized wolverine, with the exception of his skeleton 300 (300×234))

Durability: Normal human, his ability to reform makes him difficult to kill If separated or dispersed, it will be longer or impossible to reform.

He cannot reform if partially trapped within another object. If an individual can get close enough to Nitro, less than a few feet, it nullifies Nitro's ability to explode and leaves him as vulnerable as any ordinary human to physical assault. He is also missing half of his right arm, which was hacked off by Wolverine. A pulse is created when he detonates, if replicated it will cause him to explode. Exploding over and over causes him to lose stamina.

SSR, what i'm saying is we don't know much about him, that was just an example, also he never caught hit, he was blitzed by hit and goku, i'm talking about when goku hit him, goku suppressed his power, the only thing we can be sure about is that his explosions can hurt universal characters

I just rewatched the episode Kunshi seems to ve able to keep up with SSG Goku i think he should be scaled to that and there is no proof Goku is suppressed he was bombarding him with attacks

i rewatched the episode, hit blitzed him mid increasion, which does scale to goku and dyspo without speed buff, we do see hit keep up with him, but that's probably hit holding back so he doesn't kill the guy, really the only thing we do know is that his energy threads are universe level because hit and super saiyan god goku did what he could to avoid it, the only person we see tank it is super saiyan blue goku, and hit opted to use a technique instead of touching them, also that episode was great

In the episode you can see Kunshi and SSG GOKU ready to fight and i don't think kunshi's speed would be beliw base Goku that is still mftl+ he maybe comparable to SSG Goku at least

As a massive fan of the Killer Instinct series i would adore it if we could make a page for the OG final boss Eyedol, the guy has some crazy cool powers in both timelines (Electricity manip, summoning of meteors, teleportation)

.... I know i am going to get some major dissatisfaction. But.. I wanted to at least ask , because you never know if you don't try.

I got this idea from Combined Human. I wanted to this ever since such a thing came up. I will at the very least attempt to do it justice ... as much as possible, but at the same time, i wanted to ask.

Combined... Fictional Character. I've seen this discussed at least a few times on various versus battles stuff . If at least one admin and or user ( preferably admin/former admin , but i won't discriminate ) approves of it, i shall personally create a blog for those to view it. Then, if the big admins ( preferably former admins/current admins, or could be a lot of users, i also won't judge ) approve of it, i personally would want to create the page . It will honestly take a lot of work , perhaps days to months worth of planning and but i believe i can do it if one gives me a chance to do it .

Even if one would disagree with it, i still may make a blog on it here . Just depends on how much freetime i have .

This would lnclude : All the intelligence, strength , abilities , skills , powers , equipment (Possibly, would like to see what others thing) , etcetc. It's tier would obviously be Unknown , and in any fight involving it, it would limit the abilities to avoid certain things ( Such as stomping , Tier 0 fights , Tier High 1-A fights , etc. ) .

There are a few problems, not anything too horrible though : Firstly I would need to find a specific image to fit it perfectly. That will take me awhile TBH . I may just place a random picture as a placeholder, more than likely one of a child or something i find that can be used for a project like this . Secondly is i would need a specific abilities to start off with . The Tier would honestly be Unknown with the following reasoning ; Unknown . At the very least 10-C , likely Far Higher ( An hypothetical Combined FIctional Character would vary quite a bit depending on the Fictions used . Like literally it can range from something as "Weak" as The Authority , to something as strong as Azathoth or TOAA, but we can restrict it the same way we restrict varying tiers. Secondly, it would include everything about their character, including supposed "feats" we define as Outliers . Here is a template of the page in question [MAJOR WIP] :

Silhouette girl by yosha
Tier : Unknow. At the very least 10-C , likely Far Higher.

Name: Combined Fictional Character. Technically has the name of every fictional entity in existence , so it is impossibly long.

Origi : Real Life ( Same thing as Combined Human )

Gender : Impossible to Define. Has the gender of everything that possibly exist, which can range from a Male to a Female . To a outer god or a being that transcends all concepts. Due to aforementioned nature, can appear as anything of any gender.

Classificatio : Impossible to Define. Has the classification of everything fictional , which can range from a Human to an Elderitch Abomination, to a Outer God and or a Primordial Being .

Combined fictional character is essentially Kami-Tenchi or TOAA or whoever Tier 0.

Composite fictional character is still essentially just whoever Tier 0 there is.

Imo, it'd be pointless to make.

Oh... Sorry. I thought we could limit it to a certain tier to make it much more interesting . Limit it to anything below High 1-A when debating . Basically, make it much more balanced and debatable.

It defeats the purpose of it being composite or combined, but eh, let's hear the others' thoughts on it. A composite Tier (insert anything below Tier 1 here) maybe, but then, who would it even fight?

At the moment, I don't see it happening, but that's just me.

I mean it still would fit the bill, but i'd say just limit it depending on the fight to avoid any banned matchups. We could literally say that the Combined entity in question is only willing to use so-so fiction in said fight, or something along those lines, to make it fair .

Let me just use an example. Let's just say that it is going up against Sonic. It's obviously not going to use something like tier 2-A AP if it knows it won't have a fair fight. SO instead, it will limit itself to tier 7 AP , along with any abilities a tier 7 has. The intelligence will still say the same though, which more than likely may or may not be a mismatch depending on how sonic could prevail . It can be debated if we do something like this.

I wanted to make a thread about a hypothetical fight between a tier 7 Composite Fictional Character and Tier 7 Combined Human in the future. I seriously want to see a debate like that.

To say the very least Gem-Sama, it would be very interesting .

Wally West CW

i'll just make it short and say that wally has roughtly comparable speed to the flash before he rage boosted himself, making wally at barry's level when he was a little slower and weaker than zoom

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I mean it still would fit the bill, but i'd say just limit it depending on the fight to avoid any banned matchups. We could literally say that the Combined entity in question is only willing to use so-so fiction in said fight, or something along those lines, to make it fair .
Let me just use an example. Let's just say that it is going up against Sonic. It's obviously not going to use something like tier 2-A AP if it knows it won't have a fair fight. SO instead, it will limit itself to tier 7 AP , along with any abilities a tier 7 has. The intelligence will still say the same though, which more than likely may or may not be a mismatch depending on how sonic could prevail . It can be debated if we do something like this.

I wanted to make a thread about a hypothetical fight between a tier 7 Composite Fictional Character and Tier 7 Combined Human in the future. I seriously want to see a debate like that.
That's breaking the "copy right" barrier. Only beings within their own verse can have a composite, the very idea of creating such a profile is not even hypothetically making any sense. The same goes for this world.

Eevee... not sure why none has made it yet.

40eaaf41dee2c19456c11e863b61c581--pokemon-eevee-cute-eevee
Tier: High 8-C

Name: Eevee/Eievui

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Characteristics, Sound Manipulation (via Growl), Danmaku? (Swift is potrayed a flurry of star-shaped projectiles that always hit his target), Statistics (De)amplification (via Baby-Doll Eyes, Charm, Tail Whip, Growl, Helping Hand, and Extreme Evobost), Darkness Manipulation (via Bite), Can heal status ailments via Refresh, and Immunity to Soul Attacks

Attack Potency: Large Building level+ (should be capeable of harming other Eevees)

Speed: At least Transonic (can dodge sound-based attacks)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Durability: Large Building level+ (Should be more durable than Magikarp)

Stamina: High

Range: Melee Range. At least a few meters with Swift.

Standard Equipment: Eeveeium Z and Bitter Berry

Intelligence: Average

Weaknesses: Weak to Fighting type moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back