• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zark2099 said:
We can make separate Verse pages for them, and it's not a major loss anyhow, there are like, 10 total profiles from the company, half the images in the gallery don't even lead anywhere
It should work as a solution.

In the long run I think we should have a technical discussion thread for character creation since most character profiles were made because of poor quality but those creators, while being new, suffer from some troubleshooting issues.

I don't think it hurts to wait for the page creator to respond though. We've only given the thread a day so far, if there's no response a week from notification it should be fine to delete then.

Agnaa is probably correct.

Lei de deus

Page was originally in portuguese and wasn't completed.

Candy the Cat and Blank (Five Nights at Candy's) need to be removed too.

They're fictional portrayals of real people (three of which are dead) from a movie that's balls to the wall insane fun. Theirs no harm in it.

Jesus why are people on this site so adverse to fun. It goes against our mantra to be so freaking picky and choicy about what gets on here and what doesn't.

And there are hundreds of other pages based on IRL people but are fictional portrayals. If we get so uptight in that, and delete a page like this, then there's both a lot of pages to delete in the wiki, and a lot less fun to this place. It's not like they just grabbed a camera and recorded themselves. It's a fully animated, well produced film with a plot and separate characters. They just are in it. We shouldn't be so stingy on detail here. It's neither low quality, nore causing any harm.

@Amelia Lonelyheart Good news, Ringo is still alive, actually.

@Buttersamuri There's not hundreds. Your entire argument is based on a fallacy. It's a movie based on real people, voiced by those real people, meant to be those real people. The entire premise of the page is a stage persona. Just because the production value is high doesn't mean it should be on this wiki: hence why we don't have Madden or NBA 2K profiles on this wiki.

@CBtheDB @AmeliaLonelyheart You realize he's looking at this thread like, right now? Awarding you both the first 2020 Versus Battles Wiki Darwin Awards.

If he bans people for calling him unstable, racist, and bad at his job, then they probably have it coming. Can we move back to profile deletions already?

The irony behind the first point is tangible

Pretty much all verses or profiles that get deleted go through not only Ant, but anyone who comments on the threads tied to them. Even in cases of obvious rule breaks, rarely is action taken. The second piece of irony is of course that the word cherrypicking is being used against Ant when he's being specifically targetted when really, any gripe about deletion is a gripe with all staff involved. So this part is just absolutely nonsense.

The only exception to the above is verses deleted by the Audit (a priority I have been neglecting for some time). And Ant isn't even involved with that directly, plus all complaints about the verse page (unless it's just literally empty) get directed to the person who made it/any knowledgeable members.

If all that you people said was true, a lot of verses I very much enjoy, wouldn't be here. Ant doesn't much care for the dark shit, and that's sort of where I live. And it's crazy, too, since Ant hasn't even commented on the pages being suggested for deletio.

If you have reasonable complaints that aren't just mob mentality, take it up on an appropriate thread. I know Dark already has. But this is over, this isn't the thread for trying to gang up on Ant. Any further comments that are just random anger (directed towards Ant or any member otherwise) will be deleted and the creator of said comment will recieve a warning and, if it continues, actual action will be discussed.

Get dis shit outta here. Back to the thread's purpose now, gents.

Yeah, not sure why those were deleted?

Anyways, for the zoomers in here, Ringo refers to Ringo Starr, the drummer of the Beatles. The Darwin Awards are tongue-in-cheek awards given to people that indirectly contribute to the gene pool by risking their life (or in this case, their account) in a monumentally stupid fashion.

Anyways, I still don't see how they're not stage personas.

'pologies about that. Trigger happy. The thread may continue.

I am not sure about their stats, but fictionalized animated cartoon versions of real people are absolutely allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back