• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a calculation blog hat has been evaluated and accepted by our calc group members first.

and about bahamut. there was a link attached to a youtube video where it literally blows up a whole town (or more but it's not visible because of the shockwave taking up the whole screen) in one casual spammable shot that's why I thought it would be ok

alright then I'll do that but I'll first change the statistics to what was said here as acceptable because I don't want to spam the calc thread with loads of feats

btw also no offense but could you please just inform a supporter(s) if something is wrong instead of instantly deleting a page and tell them to change it.

I for example didn't even know this thread existed until searching on google about deleting profiles on this side.

again sorry if this sounds cynical but that's a good way to decimate this side and discourage people from participiting instead of making it better

Nah that's fair. I try to save the drafts of the pages marked for deletion before I delete them so that I can let the user know what's up. (unless they are something that absolutely doesn't belong as a page)

I can understand why you would be upset seeing your work just vanish for seemingly no reason

oh ok then if you save them that's no problem. but it would be nice to inform people.

tbh I kinda let out a big SIGH... Mods when I first saw things were getting deleted.

I changed thing btw are they ok for now ?

I would recommend doing "At least High 8-C" instead of "8-C to 7-C" and also put a link to the tornado page on the character page that has the tornado feat

I do actually have a link there. also a link to him having a better feat of unknown amount for making a huge sandstorm

do others not see links to YouTube ?

The problems are that I am very overwhelmed with work, so I have to try to be efficient, and there is a glitch in Fandom that recurrently makes all my notifications disappear if I visit someone's message wall, which is a massive problem given how many discussions that I constantly participate in.

Bobsican said:
I guess just doing another account for interacting with message walls is a good idea.
Doing something like initially opening those links in a private window so you're not considered to be logged in sounds better than your solution, but still not a great solution.

oof ok sorry then I didn't know that.

it just kinda sucked to just have something deleted without notice even though it wasn't some troll or complete bullshit

and I found it kinda irritating because I thought that verse deserved to have a page here and from one day to another stuff gets deleted

No problem. If members have a problem with it they normally contact me though.

Sigh I'll help the person who made it clean it up in a few. He's new here and doesn't quite grasp profiles.

I'll see if I can clean it up, if that's fine.

Edit: DarkGrath handled it! No worries, and thanks, DarkGrath.

Not all the profiles were created by the same person but the verse should go, as it is a company. The games are survival horror for the most part and aren't focused on gore, aside from being supposed to look like old horror films.

Antvasima said:
I think that we should probably delete all of the following pages. They seem to originate in a very amateurish/unprofessional fan work, and are strictly focused on tasteless gore.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Puppet_combo_(Verse)
Seems like, despite the looks, it is far from obscure, with one of their videos on sale having 50 comments, and their patreo having almost 1000 patrons.

But since it is a company like Headless said rather than a verse with consistent continuity, it should be reworked regardless.

If the verse is consistent in it continuity, then, I think it is fine to keep. if the verse have errors, I think like Agnaa reworking its pages is a good option.

That isn't obscure at all. I've seen gameplay of at least three of those titles.

@Zark

What about the characters connected to it?

We can make separate Verse pages for them, and it's not a major loss anyhow, there are like, 10 total profiles from the company, half the images in the gallery don't even lead anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back