• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we can probably keep the Cirava page. It seems well done enough.

So, for the umpteenth time Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? and Azi Dahaka should be deleted.

The baka-tsuki translations are trash, and other translations which retranslate the series from other lanaguages which aren't japanese, to english, also have glaring issues.

In short the stats for this verse are questionable and unless someone who knows and can translate japanese, and has access to the japanese raws goes through the series, the issues with this series will never be solved.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2140992

So, it seems there has been a very large universal agreement with deleting the profiles for SCP-001 (Dr. Mann's Proposal) and the Theoretical Mall (Regular Show), as they are locations, and not characters, weapons, vehicles, attacks, powers, events, etc.

They should be deleted, unless there is any more objection.

SCP-4000 will be going through a revision that will turn it into a civilization profile.

@Celestial Pegasus

Azi Dahaka can obviously be deleted if you prefer, especially as you created the profile, but isn't it better to use the verse page proactively instead? Meaning, to just delete the powers of the verse section, and insert an explanation regarding why it is a bad idea to create any new profiles without the Japanese raws as a basis.

Okay. Thanks. I would appreciate if you could handle it then.

I have done so, and also merged together the contents of the pages, and improved on the grammar.

On the inFAMOUS revision thread, we've agreed to get rid of The Reapers (InFAMOUS) and The D.U.P. (InFAMOUS), to the point they're just redundant and... pointless.

This will also mean we'd have to get rid of Sasha (InFAMOUS)'s Weakened Key, and I shall do so.

Maybe redundant is the wrong word

More the problem is they don't really have solid feats and aren't worth really keeping around.

I just kinda went with Gar and PTSO's opinions on the matter cause I didn't care that much

Okay. I will delete the two profiles.

Which of the profiles should be removed?

Not familiar with the verse, but looking at the history and spelling, I'd say the one that says Sceptre. But I'm not the best one to ask.

Edit: Sceptre is the British spelling I forgot, but the older one looks more like it it's more legit rather than a duplicate.

As the guy who made the Sceptre profile, I reckon it should be removed, simply as it was the newer one.

Also, it wasn't meant as a duplicate. As the series took place in Britian, and the Scepter wasn't present on the verse page, I thought it didn't exist before I created it. It was just a massive blunder on my part.

Okay. I have removed the Sceptre version.

Type Mars

Type Pluto

Type Uranus

Type Neptune

We have no information on their abilities as they have only been mentioned once in material that gave next to no information about them. They are basically copy pasted templates with speculated stats and abilities.

Is somebody willing to give him a warning to stop making profiles here?

I gave him some advice about those profiles, but I didn´t state anything about a warning, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back