• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

Strym can do it. He has made a revision thread before. He just need to write up the recap from the last thread.
Strym seems to be a bit busy at the moment. I also think it's better to organize the information better now and make a clean thread since this is tier 1 stuff and those kind of upgrades always needs to be well described in the thread. I also think that we can cook the PMMM verse to Low 1-A

Strym seems to be a bit busy at the moment. I also think it's better to organize the information better now and make a clean thread since this is tier 1 stuff and those kind of upgrades always needs to be well described in the thread. I also think that we can cook the PMMM verse to Low 1-A
How many roles do you think will get this position?

I know she never does it, but it supports her being extremely above the normal cast.
However, no one can prove how long this opera is, and what makes me curious is why it is not directly rated based on the heroic act of upright Walpurisnacht, who instantly overturned all civilizations on Earth, but solely based on this description without a clear time?

However, no one can prove how long this opera is, and what makes me curious is why it is not directly rated based on the heroic act of upright Walpurisnacht, who instantly overturned all civilizations on Earth, but solely based on this description without a clear time?
Ok so.

We usually take this kind of shit for Joules/seconds, or how many Joules are released per hit, it's kinda the same here.

Walp is rn at 2.58e29 Joules. If we assume it takes a month (a random value here) to stop the rotation, in 30 days we have 108000 seconds.

2.58e29 / 108000 = 2.38888889e24 Joules, which is Large Country. Aka not even with that Mami or Homura would have been capable of remotely bother here. No matter how much you downplay Walp, it's still completely beyond the main cast.

Ok so.

We usually take this kind of shit for Joules/seconds, or how many Joules are released per hit, it's kinda the same here.

Walp is rn at 2.58e29 Joules. If we assume it takes a month (a random value here) to stop the rotation, in 30 days we have 108000 seconds.

2.58e29 / 108000 = 2.38888889e24 Joules, which is Large Country. Aka not even with that Mami or Homura would have been capable of remotely bother here. No matter how much you downplay Walp, it's still completely beyond the main cast.
So what is the relationship between this and the actual performance of Madoka and Homura killing Walpurisnacht on the second timeline? Is it because it is unreasonable to refuse actual performance? The geats of low1-c claim he they cannot resist the power of nature, should he also be downgraded (although I think everything about Kamen Rider in this wiki is a bit wrong.Although I believe that the correct level for geats should also be 5-c)

So what is the relationship between this and the actual performance of Madoka and Homura killing Walpurisnacht on the second timeline? Is it because it is unreasonable to refuse actual performance?
Because Madoka and Homura being 5-C is absolutely nonsense with the verse's scaling lmao.
The geats of low1-c claim he they cannot resist the power of nature, should he also be downgraded (although I think everything about Kamen Rider in this wiki is a bit wrong.Although I believe that the correct level for geats should also be 5-c)
Idgaf about Kamen Rider.

Because Madoka and Homura being 5-C is absolutely nonsense with the verse's scaling lmao.

Idgaf about Kamen Rider.
However, the reality is that Walpurisnacht's positioning is very low (excluding the recent sence0's heroic performance), EVE treats Walpurisnacht as food, Mirrors Witch and the symbolic witch directly suppress Walpurisnacht, Isabeau's split body is directly claimed to be on the same level as Walpurisnacht, bro. Let's think about it from a different perspective, why are we obsessed with Homura and Madoka at this level, A normal author would never consider the issue of combat effectiveness, only the plot

However, the reality is that Walpurisnacht's positioning is very low (excluding the recent sence0's heroic performance), EVE treats Walpurisnacht as food, Mirrors Witch and the symbolic witch directly suppress Walpurisnacht, Isabeau's split body is directly claimed to be on the same level as Walpurisnacht, bro. Let's think about it from a different perspective, why are we obsessed with Homura and Madoka at this level, A normal author would never consider the issue of combat effectiveness, only the plot
Because they're Tier 7 in literally any other showing lmao?

Because they're Tier 7 in literally any other showing lmao?
And bro, Walpurisnacht's attack on the magical girl is very obvious, it's just summoning various weather or relying on various buildings. Walpurisnacht won't use her stop rotation to attack the magical girl

And bro, Walpurisnacht's attack on the magical girl is very obvious, it's just summoning various weather or relying on various buildings. Walpurisnacht won't use her stop rotation to attack the magical girl
If you take this thing literally then she uses not even City Block level attacks.

It's because of magic being a UES, thus anything they do scales to all their attacks.

No. It's still magic lmfao 💀
The Witch of the stage (commonly known as walpulkus night / unknown name). The nature is powerless.
The symbol of the continuing fool. A mysterious witch handed down in history.
Keep all around the world without changing the whole of this world to play.
When the doll in the reverse position usually comes to the top, it flies at the speed like the storm
It turns over the civilization of the ground in an instant.
舞台装置の魔女(通称・ワルプルギスの夜 / 本名不明)。その性質は無力。

回り続ける愚者の象徴。歴史の中で語り継がれる謎の魔女。

この世の全てを戯曲へ変えてしまうまで無軌道に世界中を回り続ける。

普段逆さ位置にある人形が上部へ来た時、暴風の如き速度で飛行し

瞬く間に地表の文明をひっくり返してしまう。

The property of Walpurgisnacht is powerless, so she outputs the problem and the hit problem, perhaps we can consider it from here
You're taking it too literally. It's not powerless at all if it beats the living shit out of Homura everytime.

Btw should we do like Touhou and use just the PMMM wiki for scripts? Given it's the most accurate and it has the scripts of both the anime and the movies.

You're taking it too literally. It's not powerless at all if it beats the living shit out of Homura everytime.

Btw should we do like Touhou and use just the PMMM wiki for scripts? Given it's the most accurate and it has the scripts of both the anime and the movies.
I think comic books and novels will do.

So what is the relationship between this and the actual performance of Madoka and Homura killing Walpurisnacht on the second timeline? Is it because it is unreasonable to refuse actual performance? The geats of low1-c claim he they cannot resist the power of nature, should he also be downgraded (although I think everything about Kamen Rider in this wiki is a bit wrong.Although I believe that the correct level for geats should also be 5-c)
In Scene 0 it’s revealed that Madoka and Homura failed to defeat Walpurgisnight in that timeline. Apparently they even had Kyoko’s help then (cause Mami died). They were just able to hold it off, that’s all.

In Scene 0 it’s revealed that Madoka and Homura failed to defeat Walpurgisnight in that timeline. Apparently they even had Kyoko’s help then (cause Mami died). They were just able to hold it off, that’s all.
? Novels and comics all have a dual recognition of defeating Walpurisnacht. If sence0 is used, how can the fourth timeline be explained

? Novels and comics all have a dual recognition of defeating Walpurisnacht.
Source please?
If sence0 is used, how can the fourth timeline be explained
The fourth timeline we observe in episode 10 actually isn’t the fourth timeline that Homura experiences. It’s now most likely the one that directlyn precedes the timeline we see for most of the show. It has to be sometime after Mabayu disappears at the very least.

172d675509a52907.jpg

The above is a novel.
2e878d1bc787f685.jpg

This is a cartoon.
Besides, I will punish you for watching it again.Episode 10 I don't depend on anyone anymore

Source please?

The fourth timeline we observe in episode 10 actually isn’t the fourth timeline that Homura experiences. It’s now most likely the one that directlyn precedes the timeline we see for most of the show. It has to be sometime after Mabayu disappears at the very least.
Also, shouldn't we treat sence0 as a separate timeline?

172d675509a52907.jpg

The above is a novel.
2e878d1bc787f685.jpg

This is a cartoon.
Besides, I will punish you for watching it again.Episode 10 I don't depend on anyone anymore
You’re just giving covers of it. I meant you need to give pages within the book showing that timeline 4 we see in episode 10 is actually meant to definitely be the 4th timeline that Homura experiences.

Here’s a source showing that in the second timeline, despite their best efforts, they aren’t able to defeat Walpurgisnight, even with Kyoko’s help.

You’re just giving covers of it. I meant you need to give pages within the book showing that timeline 4 we see in episode 10 is actually meant to definitely be the 4th timeline that Homura experiences.

Here’s a source showing that in the second timeline, despite their best efforts, they aren’t able to defeat Walpurgisnight, even with Kyoko’s help.

However, the fact is that there is no Sakura Kyouko in the second timeline.

188158b3fd5c9f87.jpg

I think I can prove that I did go through sence0.The problem is that I really don't know how to evaluate the conflicting plots, so I think it is best to regard it as an independent timeline.

Kyoko collapses at 39:30 in the video

That’s why we don’t see her for the rest of the fight.

It technically could be possible that they defeated Walpurgisnight in this timeline, as we don’t see Walpy run off like we do in the others. Maybe Madoka gave a suicide attack similar to the one we saw at the end of the MagiReco anime.

However, even if she did defeat Walpurgisnight here, you could just argue that this is anweaker Walpurgisnight. Tamura Magica revealed to us that Walpurgisnight varies in power from timeline to timeline. Which makes sense if you think of Walpurgnisght as a conglomeration of many Witches. The strength of the individual Witches that combine to make it would likely be a determining factor in how strong it is.

Back