• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

Also I actually checked.

References should be given only if the source is not obvious already from the link.

For example a video clip of a scene from a TV series, where is necessary to tell the episode (and the season too if needed), an imgur album with scans from a comic or manga, there is necessary to tell the chapter and if necessary the volume, etc.

Same for text-based verses like Light Novels, scans there are only cropped text which can be easily be faked, so a reference is used to directly say the source and give it credibility.

An example of what need a reference is this:

Unknown (Was implied and suggested to have killed the magical girl population of her homeworld as the equivalent of Walpurgisnacht, but somehow fell to Homura Akemi after growing far stronger)

This seems all a pretty big deal, so referencing it should be used, like you did with the P&A, which is pretty good overall.

But this:

An Unknown degree of FTL to possibly Massively FTL+ flight speed (Came from the edge of the galaxy, though the time span is unknown[1])

Does not really need one if is already linked, given it is already showcasing directly her witch card. unlike the P&A which is scanless, so it has to say from where that power comes from.

At least Massively Hypersonic combat speeds (Would be defeated by Homura or Madoka in her original appearance)

This one needs a reference too, by the way.

Besides you're already getting to it. You can begin to make sandboxes (not blogs) of how the existing profiles would look like. Sandboxes after all can be edited from everyone.

Also I actually checked.

References should be given only if the source is not obvious already from the link.

For example a video clip of a scene from a TV series, where is necessary to tell the episode (and the season too if needed), an imgur album with scans from a comic or manga, there is necessary to tell the chapter and if necessary the volume, etc.

Same for text-based verses like Light Novels, scans there are only cropped text which can be easily be faked, so a reference is used to directly say the source and give it credibility.

An example of what need a reference is this:

Unknown (Was implied and suggested to have killed the magical girl population of her homeworld as the equivalent of Walpurgisnacht, but somehow fell to Homura Akemi after growing far stronger)

This seems all a pretty big deal, so referencing it should be used, like you did with the P&A, which is pretty good overall.

But this:

An Unknown degree of FTL to possibly Massively FTL+ flight speed (Came from the edge of the galaxy, though the time span is unknown[1])

Does not really need one if is already linked, given it is already showcasing directly her witch card. unlike the P&A which is scanless, so it has to say from where that power comes from.

At least Massively Hypersonic combat speeds (Would be defeated by Homura or Madoka in her original appearance)

This one needs a reference too, by the way.

Besides you're already getting to it. You can begin to make sandboxes (not blogs) of how the existing profiles would look like. Sandboxes after all can be edited from everyone.
Most people will have FTL speed anyways.

Most people will have FTL speed anyways.
Depends if the Laser dodging feats in Wraith arc are calcable.

Plus Homura is 0 in speed already, if we get more Rel to FTL feats then consistency is a thing and outsiders won't call it an outlier.

From what I understand, these are the scaling changes:

Characters who scale from Mami Tomoe (4.5 on the scale), change to 7-B (39.1 megatons). This includes:
Characters who scale from Magia Record Madoka Kaname, change to High 6-C+ (619.35 gigatons). This includes:
Ironic how despite Holy Mami's own feat gets downgraded, only to get upgraded instead.

Correct me if I missed anything.

In regards to the LS feats, we still need to calculate those, although we can safely say Wraiths have LS attack speed and even the slowest magical girls should be in that ballpark.
about Kyoko Sakura,What do you think of her humanoid doppel?
b663bb1bd04f1f74710c43445c9d366e.jpg

Shouldn't people up to 4.5 downscale from Mami though? They're not potrayed as fodder compared to her.

Walpurgisnacht rise toH3-Aone more
812fc2d82c4121a6e899a8419076e9b9.png
全方位に視界を持ち、認識した対象を、ただひたすらに飲み込もうとする。

飲み込まれた先の後背はがらんどうで、そこには無限とも思える虚無が広がっている。

この魔女の行動の根幹には“枯渇”があり、内に入れた者の夢や希望といった

自身の生へ期待する感情を吸収することで渇きを癒そうとしている。

しかし、いくら取り込んだところで、飢えに終わりはないので、

大海に浮かぶ落ち葉のように、ただひたすらに、頼りなく彷徨い続ける。

Walpurgisnacht rise toH3-Aone more
812fc2d82c4121a6e899a8419076e9b9.png
全方位に視界を持ち、認識した対象を、ただひたすらに飲み込もうとする。

飲み込まれた先の後背はがらんどうで、そこには無限とも思える虚無が広がっている。

この魔女の行動の根幹には“枯渇”があり、内に入れた者の夢や希望といった

自身の生へ期待する感情を吸収することで渇きを癒そうとしている。

しかし、いくら取り込んだところで、飢えに終わりはないので、

大海に浮かぶ落ち葉のように、ただひたすらに、頼りなく彷徨い続ける。
?????????????????????

Kinda of. But I think the more they are the best in lack of scans.Besides you're already getting to it. You can begin to make sandboxes (not blogs) of how the existing profiles would look like. Sandboxes after all can be edited from everyone.

Blog isn't even evaluated lol.
Alright, made a sandbox. Guess I'll work on Mami next as she's the one most affected by the changes.

I understand that, I just figured in the mean time we could try seeing what results would come up from calcing the LS feats and hypothetically scaling characters to save time.

I'll drop my two cents on your blog of the various re-calcs, maybe that might help get the train rolling?

I HAVE ****** UP.

I was completely unaware of the Creation Feats page, meaning that I had to re-do every labyrinth calc.
Characters who scale from Mami Tomoe (4.5 on the scale), change to 7-B (39.1 megatons). This includes:
Regarding the re-calcs, this means a lot of tier 7-A will cease to exist with the exceptions of Homulily (Rebellion) and Oktavia (LoC Assistant) due to the calc of Homulily's barrier.
So, the thing it's that:
  • Homulily's barrier is now 7-B
  • H.N. Elly is 7-C
  • Patricia is Low 7-C
All of them being baseline due to how these feats are handled. How does this impact the scaling?

Last edited:
Also...

The **** are these and why are they on the verse page? No this is a legit question.
Also...

The **** are these and why are they on the verse page? No this is a legit question.
Why don't I see Iroha Tamaki and Oriko Mikuni in Satanic Magical Girls?

Can someone show me where the Mountain level calc is? I literally cannot find it anywhere on any profile.

Also, why is this directly linked on Madoka's profile?

Oh you mean the current 7-A rating? It's gonna be removed because it was based on a weird scaling thing between canon power levels between 7-B and 6-C.

Back