• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

Can you post scans of that?
e6c8ecd4b78f5d1f.jpg

In the infinite size universe
In the star today is a girl
I was trying to exchange the contract with qubey
無限大の宇宙の中のひとつ
その星では今日もまた1人の少女が
キュゥベえと契約を交わそうとしていた
This is papa cartoon.

ac4de160e1232e32.jpg

それは本当に僅かな
It's really little
無限の宇宙の大きさから比べたら
Compared to the size of the infinite universe
ミジンコのくしゃみ程の変化でした
The change in the sneezing of the dwarf
This is Magia Record

e6c8ecd4b78f5d1f.jpg

In the infinite size universe
In the star today is a girl
I was trying to exchange the contract with qubey
無限大の宇宙の中のひとつ
その星では今日もまた1人の少女が
キュゥベえと契約を交わそうとしていた
This is papa cartoon.

ac4de160e1232e32.jpg

それは本当に僅かな
It's really little
無限の宇宙の大きさから比べたら
Compared to the size of the infinite universe
ミジンコのくしゃみ程の変化でした
The change in the sneezing of the dwarf
This is Magia Record
Interestingly, the Papa manga also mentioned that the possibility is infinite

I am conducting statistics on which magical girls can defeat Kamihama City's witches alone. This will take a long time.
However, only three people replied to your post on Baidu Tieba. If it's just this trend, it's probably a long time, isn't it?

However, only three people replied to your post on Baidu Tieba. If it's just this trend, it's probably a long time, isn't it?
Dude, I'm not just relying on others, I can also watch the plot myself.
I think what you should do now is to sleep well, rest well, and enjoy the New Year.

I think what you should do now is to sleep well, rest well, and enjoy the New Year.
I am doing this "reliance" mostly because I plan to recheck the PMMM stuff later, I did it in hope others actually can help. I am more involved with other verses/projects rn, and PMMM just happens to be behind them.

I was unable to draw Akemi Homura (Haregi ver.), and at this point, I am not comfortable (mainly because I won Sawa Sudachi in that lottery pool)

For the last time, we're no no rush. The preparations can take even years.

Just saying this because the Touhou stuff is still in the making since 2021, and the EarthBound revisions took 2 years to be made. So PMMM taking long isn't anything extraordinary here.

Just saying this because the Touhou stuff is still in the making since 2021, and the EarthBound revisions took 2 years to be made. So PMMM taking long isn't anything extraordinary here.
1-A Reimu and 1-A Ness🗿, oh yes.

At first, I didn't support it. The reason for revising it from the grassroots level is simple, because you don't know when the Magia Record official will give you the limited form of which character, which is difficult to handle

For example, this year's New Year's Day limited character is Tatsuki Asuka Dragon God limited form

At first, I didn't support it. The reason for revising it from the grassroots level is simple, because you don't know when the Magia Record official will give you the limited form of which character, which is difficult to handle
I didn't understood your sentence, can you elaborate your words please? are you talking about the game nerfing the girls?

I didn't understood your sentence, can you elaborate your words please? are you talking about the game nerfing the girls?
No, what I mean is, assuming we have just finished revising some normal magical girls, but the official Magia Record soon released a limited mode for this character, after all, in the long run, the game Magia Record can still live for at least a few years

1-A Reimu and 1-A Ness🗿, oh yes.
Former can unironically reach Tier 0 if Fuji cooks enough.
Again, I don't really get what you mean. "Limited form" what, you mean other feats?

No, what I mean is, assuming we have just finished revising some normal magical girls, but the official Magia Record soon released a limited mode for this character, after all, in the long run, the game Magia Record can still live for at least a few years
Limited modes are just other versions though, no?

Limited modes are just other versions though, no?
No, it's still about the Magia Record main world. After all, if you're interested in a limited character. rumor Mikoto will know that even the dead can be pulled out to create a new version of the event

Anyway... in my opinion all magical girls should have a limited immortality (type 1) since if they keep purifying their soul gems, they can theoretically live forever.

Yachiyo didn't really age since her contract, didn't she?
An example should be given more clearly, for example
Mikoto Tsubaki is at least in her twenties
1207413a22e4f1e9.jpg

Inami Mitsuru may be 31 years old
15051fddb93cd793.png

Isabeau exceed sixties
4b144f5376722ca4.png

Pernelle is over a thousand years old
efb42a3910d4d9e4.png

Yet i don't think how this contradicts what i proposed since type 1 immortality can include characters who age in the process but that in the end, will never actually die.

Yet i don't think how this contradicts what i proposed since type 1 immortality can include characters who age in the process but that in the end, will never actually die.

This is textbook a "possibly" thing, given it's spoken as a theory than a fact.

Thank you for clarifying, i need to see the whole Magia Record again🤕.
Mikoto Tsubaki is a character in Suzune Comics, while Pernelle and Isabeiu are characters in Joan of Arc Comics (although Pernelle's over a thousand years old is mentioned in the event plot of Magia Record). In theory, only Inami Mitsuru is an original character in Magia Record

This is textbook a "possibly" thing, given it's spoken as a theory than a fact.
"Theoretically" indicates something that could happen, a fact that is possible but might not happen. So i don't see problem giving at least a "possibly immortality (type 1)" due to the possibility of it being real. We do this with several profiles here with a similar to this one, mentioning that they "possibly" have this ability.

Back