• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure Magic Has Just Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukama said:
GT and Matt are getting their names crossed like crazy. I'll tell Copetan to get on it immediately.
I never said I'd bang her. Go after GT, he not only stated it, he's reaffirming himself.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Ryukama said:
GT and Matt are getting their names crossed like crazy. I'll tell Copetan to get on it immediately.
I never said I'd bang her. Go after GT, he not only stated it, he's reaffirming himself.
Don't worry Matt you're only getting a single cross. GT's new name will make Sheoth's look legible in comparison.

STOP HIGHLIGHTING THIS DAMN POST. Who cares that your favorite body pillow has been cosplayed by a company who knows that you are susceptable to liking this cancer and earning them money.

TherealistOGOG said:
STOP HIGHLIGHTING THIS DAMN POST. Who cares that your favorite body pillow has been cosplayed by a company who knows that you are susceptable to liking this cancer and earning them money.
Ha! Good one lol

TherealistOGOG said:
This

ThIs post has been highlighted slightly less than the amount of times you came on that lightning mouse pad we all know you have. And because this is only slightly related to the topic of no 2 pencils I will tell you all of my origin story.

Eldritch abomination said:
GTgokussj4 said:
My precious Name is Ruined.
Name
SMH
it became better atleast i can't see the GT in it 0v0
Zoom in real close and you can. It's in comic sans though ovo

WarriorWare said:
>brags about fish waifu
>links to image that is neither Undyne nor Ruto

bruh
You have yet to meet the true fish waifus.

Undyne? Ruto?

Pfft, you mean those shit-tier scrubs?

Nah, Feferi and Meenah are where it's at.

Get out of here with that Homestuck trash. Every attractive aspect of those guys, a fanartist has to pull out of his ass because of the comic's artstyle. Undyne's got them muscles though. And Ruto's got that lovely face and dominant personality.

WarriorWare said:
Get out of here with that Homestuck trash. Every attractive aspect of those guys, a fanartist has to pull out of his ass because of the comic's artstyle. Undyne's got them muscles though. And Ruto's got that lovely face and dominant personality.
>Implying that Undertale's art style is any better with portraying characters as attractive

The Everlasting said:
WarriorWare said:
>Implying that Undertale's art style is any better with portraying characters as attractive
At least Undertale characters aren't rectangles with circles on top of them.

I feel like one of us is being a lot more serious than the other, and I have no idea which one it is.

Like, I'm completely joking, but Everlasting might be being even more sarcastic.

WarriorWare said:
The Everlasting said:
WarriorWare said:
At least Undertale characters aren't rectangles with circles on top of them.
I request that you watch Cascade and then come back and talk.

1) Xehanort. 2) Xehanort steals Terra's body. . . . 3) Somehwere between BbS and KH1, Xehanort, in Terra's body is doing a research. He bans Ansem the Wise, taking his place and sending him to the Realm of Darkness. He then starts to use Ansem as his name. 4) Xehanort in Terra's body opens himself to the darkness and becomes a heartless. That heartless is Ansem Seeker of Darkness (actually Xehanort heartless, but using Ansem's name) 5) Xemnas is created at the same time.

the everlasting is convuluted trash

ryu is furry trash

Gtgoku is gt trash

warioware is invader zim trash

eldricth abomination is lovecraft mythos trash

And this shall forever and undeniably prove that Lightning´s transcendent beauty is superior to that of every other waifu combined. In fact, her beauty lies beyond the very concept of beauty itself.

SoyHop said:
Pfft sure it does.

Consider tha balshpemy, and the concept of Joke Battles wiki and its users overper her. Just a few clicks by Skod or Copetan and she is beyond nonexistence. :p
This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back