• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure Magic Has Just Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
SnoopDogg watched magic school bus once. He then injected 5 marajuanas in his toe. He now is forced to worship the god waifu ms frizzle. You comrprendizzle

I THOUGH I KILLED THIS PAge , snopizzle is The second vise prezidentizzle of the frizzle fanizzle clubizzle my frenemyizzle
-Knife-
This is not ok mate.

TherealistOGOG said:
I THOUGH I KILLED THIS PAge , snopizzle is The second vise prezidentizzle of the frizzle fanizzle clubizzle my frenemyizzle
-Knife-
This is not ok mate.
Kill it? No... that's not enough. We must erase this from existence, and after we're done with that... we will keep going, not even a single fragment of its non-existant essence shall remain.

TherealistOGOG said:
-Knife-
This is not ok mate.
not today m8

@Alex I found it funny. Just don't want to risk other people getting offended or some guidline getting broken or some shit. It's fine man.

@EA I wouldn't have to if there weren't people constantly showing an inability to take a joke, guidelines that every wiki has to oblige to and people who take pleasure in reporting a site for small issues. If a page or comment needs to be taken down for the entire site and EVERYTHING on it to stay up, then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back