• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Q (Star Trek) vs Pennywise (Dark Tower)

Does Q have some kind of mental resistance?

Because the Deadlights will f*** up his mind if he doesn't. If he does, he should take this handily, same reasons as @Loyal.

Ultimate-Man2017 said:
I say Pennywise because the Deadlight form is powerful I don't see how Q can get pass through it
Deadlights are arch enemy of Maturin who created a universe. Q can tank Big Bang with easy. Q with prep can kill other Q, so he should be able to beat Deadlights if he has prep (a Q gun).

Q created an alt universe/timeline with different history. By vs wiki standards it is equal to universal feat, so Q is at least as strong as Deadlights' arch enemy - Maturin the turtle who created a universe.

Sorry if necro-y again, but I'm trying to give the ST pages a little more love. Anyway, being a fan of both IT, the Dark Tower series, and TNG/VOY, I'd say that it comes down to whose reality warping is more potent. And objectively, I think that probably falls to Q. I can't really see a way where Pennywise could escape his reality warping. Q easily had full dominion over abstract/immaterial beings (like the Calamarain) who are possibly near Q's level (not quite, obviously) and if you use the books as a reference, (I don't understand why these ST characters don't have two keys like Star Wars characters, it's the same premise with the books, since they're licensed) Q combining with the Calamarain ended up creating a being which was infinitely more powerful even compared to a being more powerful than himself (0). I say that Q takes this, but I'll throw Pennywise a bone and say it's with mid-high difficulty. Q could have simply materialized in Derry and would have had no restrictions regarding his being there (1 Q isn't capable of restraining another Q's powers, it takes the whole lot of them to strip another Q of their powers)

hm I don't know much about the other guy for an informed vote. But its funny how star trek is so neglected in here (as opposed to star wars)

Also, I'm thinking about starting a thread soon to try and bump Q up to 2-C (He was able to create MULTIPLE timelines easily, and was vastly superior to the Traveler who was pretty much able to do the same thing on a smaller level.) He also needs a key for the books, where he's very, very likely a 2-A being. (He and his race had literally done EVERYTHING possible for them to do, and they were shown easily taking Voyager outside of the space-time continuum completely in the show alone. In the books, he was rivaled by beings who were basically going to destroy an infinite multiverse, (0) and his powers were multiplied by infinity when he combined with the Calamarain (as I stated above) Not to mention that "Them," from the books are likely High 2-A based on the premise they both created the infinite multiverse and transcend it at the same time, as well as Q being terrified of them and their power, him being to Them like humans were to Q's. In addition, several higher dimensions were mentioned throughout the series. The fact that there aren't more Star Trek profiles is why these things don't really scale. But there are several beings in the series who aren't Q/Traveler who are Low 2-C, like the Guardian of Forever, potentially the Prophets, and the Sphere Builders, not to mention a race in Voyager who can reality warp huge parts of the space-time continuum so that certain races of people never even existed.

> he was rivaled by beings who were basically going to destroy an infinite multiverse

Do you mean Melonie? She destroyed the Continuum in one of the books.

"Them" are awesome but to the best of my knowledge they are responsible for destruction of many previous universes but the number of the universes is unknown.

The best feat of Prophets is destruction of 2800 dominion ships within the wormhole (Prophet's reality).

Sphere Builders? What they have done to put them at even universal level? They were beaten by the galaxy level civilization.

No, I was mostly referring to 0, that's why he fused with the Calamarain (And became infinitely more powerful, if he's already a possible 2-C then that would amp him possibly up to 2-A levels anyway) Although, I'm sure she would scale somewhat as well since Q Continuum > single Q.

The reason Them could scale to this level is that they created countless universes before and stand over the entirety of those universes, as well as being infinitely above the likes of the -entire- Q continuum, whose powers are vastly above a single Q's.

The Prophets could be High 3-A/Low 2-C because of the fact that they transcended space and time in the wormhole, had total control over the laws of reality in said wormhole, had no sense of linear time, and were directly said to be from a higher dimension. They could receive an unknown rating in 3-D space, however.

And finally, the Sphere Builders could be High 3-A for messing with large parts of the timeline (The future Federation would likely get this too) The Low 2-C would be more a possibly thing from messing too much with the timeline (rupturing subspace too much could destroy the space-time continuum, they would scale somewhat to the Traveler who is Low 2-C.

Trek feats are nothing to sneeze at, though they don't have anything really above possibly High 2-A, unfortunately. Still puts them above Star Wars, though :^)

EliminatorVenom said:
Does Q have some kind of mental resistance?

Because the Deadlights will f*** up his mind if he doesn't. If he does, he should take this handily, same reasons as @Loyal.
Soneone with q powers effortlessly forced someone to fall in love with them IIRC

Only the continuum at large or higher ranking Q can take away another's powers.

Definitely think that Q need 3 keys though.

2-C | Likely 2-A | 2-A

Multi-Universe level (Capable of creating vast numbers of parallel timelines and likely other universes to a much higher degree than The Traveler. Capable of rewriting the constants and physical laws in the universe with merely a snap of his fingers, and thus should be able to warp space-time to a level where it could destroy the entirety of known existence, which consists of multiple different universes and timelines. Capable of traveling to regions outside of the known space-time continuum, with the Q continuum existing in a parallel reality outside of the universal totality. Capable of destroying or creating any known thing at a whim. Even similar beings with total or near total control of the space-time continuum are powerless before even the weakest individual Q. Like Travelers, they are capable of passing their powers down to individuals they deem worthy, though it is not a gradual effect like the abilities of the Travelers.) | Likely Multiverse level+ (Combined his power with that of the Calamarain, leading to a being that was infinitely stronger than his previous self. Able to instantly defeat a being superior to a Q, 0, with absolutely no effort whatsoever.) | Multiverse level+ (It has been said that the Q Continuum have done every possible thing in existence at least once, which would include all the above mentioned feats multiplied to an infinite degree. Infinitely superior to a single Q, even when that Q is vastly stronger than their peers.)

That is significantly more descriptive than what is currently used, and I could back up each of those statements with sources.

Back