• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quantum Mechanics in Mortal Kombat

Quantum mechanics in mortal kombat
Quantum mechanics in mortal kombat 2
Quantum mechanics in mortal kombat 3
Absurdly underlooked statement:
Raiden's Sky Temple exists in a different Quantum State, it is located in Earthrealm but it does not exist in Earthrealm and requires Spatial Portals to be reached.

How would this affect the God Tiers as One Being's mere Consciousness and Imagination make up all of reality, including this Quantum Space?

I do not think its much bigger than an universe, but its another thing that supports their current rating.

Dark649 said:
This tiny segment confirms the existence of Quantum Mechanics and the Quantum Theory within Mortal Kombat.

Well, would the confirmation of Quantum Mechanics warrant the existence of Higher Dimensions and other theories?

We need more evidence for a solid confirmation, the next MK must explain again the nature of the One Being being all the existance or will be possibly retconned in the new timeline.

I honestly hate how they butchered the lore up. I am pretty sure you have watched the 4thSnake's MK rants on both MK 2011 and MKX. As that's not how Time Alteration works, major events like Shao Kahn being turned into stone and Shang Tsung busting the Island in both Shaolin Monks and the Prequel comic (which is canon to MK1) are completely gone with no justification whatsoever.

I don't even think that it is possible to properly scale anyone in the new Timeline due to how much of a mess the Chapter system is.

Look at Baraka's reasoning for his status for example:

--Small Building level (Was shown to being constantly being portrayed as weaker than most of the fighters) | City Block level+ (Tried to fight D'Vorah in the Current Timeline, but was killed)--

Even though Baraka has always been a jobber, but still.

But from what i remember, Shinnok's MKX ending suggests that One Being's nature is still canon, despite the major changes regarding the Kamidogu.

I know, but i recall it was said to be an universal being in the original timeline, it could that the current timeline it will be portrayed as a higher being, but we need a new MK for more explanations about it.

Back