• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about DBSM 3-Bs

IIRC SSG Goku and Beerus were still going to cause the destruction of the universe, the only reason they aren't 3-A is due to the timeframe being unknown. The Dragon World is 110x the size of the observable universe.

How long it would take is unknown, but it would have occurred within the course of the battle itself, so I imagine a few minutes in-universe, at most?

In which case, SSG Goku would easily be capable of destroying the observable universe which comprises of 2 trillion galaxies. If we factor in that the Dragon World is at least 110x that, we come to SSG Goku being capable of destroying 220 trillion galaxies over time.

I honestly have no clue why Goku isn't 3-A in SSG, by virtue of the fact that he would have eventually destroyed a universe 110x our own, and the only metric for 3-A is destroying the observable universe but, whatever.

Regardless, 3-B is 2x 3-C at minimum it seems. This means SSG Goku is around 110 trillion times baseline 3-B overtime and should, realistically, be 3-A.

Manga SSB is about 10x more powerful than SSG, making RoF Goku at least 1.1 quadrillion times 3-B. If we assume his power-stressed Blue is 2x (like a base Kaio-Ken) then he would hit 2.2 quadrillion times baseline, and both -Sign- and UI are stronger than that.

• Manga SSG = 110 trillion times 3-B (overtime)
  • Manga SSB = at least 1.1 quadrillion times 3-B (overtime)
  • Manga SSBKK (similar to KK) = at least 2.2 quadrillion times 3-B (overtime)
  • Manga UIS = unquantifiably above SSBKK
  • Manga UI = unquantifiably above UIS
Is my overall answer. This is assuming Goku's base power barely increased since BoG.

Well, regardless. Just divide it down then.

• SSG Goku = 1 Trillion times 3-B, maybe 500 million times 3-B due to Beerus (overtime)
  • CSSB = at least 10 Trillion times 3-B, maybe 5 Trillion (overtime)
  • Stressed CSSB = at least 20 trillion times 3-B, maybe 10 trillion (overtime)
  • UIS = Unquantifiably above Stressed CSSB
  • UI = Unquantifiably above UIS
I'm still not quite sure why RoF SSB Goku isn't 3-A.

Er, no offence but:

3-B is not 3-C x 2, its 816.05x 3-C. You need to count the space between galaxies. Even then, using number of galaxies destroyed sounds disingenuous when comparing it to an entire universe.

~1.04x10^23 is the gap between min 3-B and min 3-A.

Even by your own math, they still need a couple 0s.

Outside of your own math, what's DB universe's accepted size, 40x?

In 40 seconds, assuming only 1 punch each second, that would already force them to be only baseline.

By your own estimate of a couple of minutes, that would have dropped significantly below 3-A. Nvm the fact that 1 punch per second seems low considering well, its DB.

3-B is not 3-C x 2, its 816.05x 3-C. You need to count the space between galaxies.

Yes, I neglected to consider the space between galaxies.

Even then, using number of galaxies destroyed sounds disingenuous when comparing it to an entire universe.

What's the difference between destroying every galaxy in the universe, and destroying a finite universe? My mind is blanking rn.

By your own estimate of a couple of minutes, that would have dropped significantly below 3-A. Nvm the fact that 1 punch per second seems low considering well, its DB.

The "few minutes" estimate is a pretty huge low-ball, pretty sure. Most fights in Dragon Ball seem to only last a few minutes in-universe, which is what I am going based on for the low-ball. It's more realistic to assume the universe would have been destroyed within a minute or less.

In hindsight, I suppose the logic you are using is that each each punch would create a shockwave, and that Goku can punch at MFTL+ speeds? I find this logic would be questionable, considering the only time we see the shockwaves are when Goku and Beerus clashed fists. They had no presence earlier in the fight.

In reality, it seems the universe was going to be destroyed as a result of clashing fists, similarly to the anime rather than Goku's punches in-itself.

So, it seems like SSG Goku should scale pretty closely to baseline 3-A, SSB would be 10x that, power-stressed somewhere above that and UIS and UI unquantifiably above that.

UI > UIS >> Stressed CSSB >> CSSB > (10x) > SSG + Beerus = Baseline 3-A >> SSG

The difference is the space I mentioned early, by like 10^9.

Didn't the Broly fight last a couple of hours? The Frieza fight's conclusion was 5 minutes alone.

Nah I was mostly considering that Goku, even if you assume regular human speed with punches would be a lot per second. I think the fastest human punch speed was like 10 per second for example.

There is an undefinable gap between baseline 3-A and SSJG + Beerus because of the timeframe:

Baseline 3-A >?> Beerus + Goku > Goku

If it were a case of it being a couple of seconds, then you could have rough estimate that would eventually be scalable to 3-A, but otherwise no scaling chain can help.

Didn't the Broly fight last a couple of hours?

Slightly over an hour. Goku and Gohan also sparred for about 23 hours straight in the Time Chamber but, MOST fights seem to take place over a few minutes in-universe.

There is an undefinable gap between baseline 3-A and SSJG + Beerus because of the timeframe:

Baseline 3-A >?> Beerus + Goku > Goku

What I'm claiming here is, Beerus + Goku's singular clash caused the Elder Kai to believe the universe was at stake, and almost immediately after Goku was exhausted from his godly power. I don't think Goku was threatening the universe with every attack, just when he was clashing with Beerus, which was shown to only occur once.

The universe wasn't destroyed by the single clash, so we are forced to assume one or two more waves would be required to destroy the universe (like the anime), which would have required more clashes. So the issue isn't timeframe, it's quantity.

The waves aren't properly explained, but the overall conclusion is that at least 2 clashes were required for the universe to collapse, and just 1 clash was enough for Elder Kai to judge the risk.

Overall, it's clear they are at an extremely high degree of 3-B and that Goku is feasibly 3-A by the time of RoF, with SSB.

Back