• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about immeasurable speed

A simple question i have, immeasurable speed is defined here as:
"Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied.)"

If this is so, then would someone moving freely in a place where time is completely non linear serve as an Immeasurable speed feat? if even for a support feat?

I think the context of the place, but normally it referred to it being moving in a way in which the formula cannot be applied, I'm not sure either, can you elaborate on your question? Or in the example you're givin

Last edited:
I think the context of the place, but normally it referred to it being moving in a way in which the formula cannot be applied, I'm not sure either, can you elaborate on your question? Or in the example you're givin

moving in a place were time is non linear could be considered movement "beyond linear time"

moving in a place which have non-linear flow of time is just a situation similar to moving in a place that beyond linear flow of time, which give immeasurable speed in the past, but not nowaday

It's like saying; This Character has High 1-A AP, but only in this one specific place in his verse.

You could note it on the profile, however, it would be useless in an actual battle since they take place in neutral territory.
in this example, why would it only be in the place?

Back