• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Infinite Power

So the other day I was reading Victini's dex entry and saw that it had "Infinite power" or whatever. This isn't a content revision thread, as I imagine it's been done already, but it made me think.

Why does Infinite power only qualify for High Universe level? I know this may be a dumb question but I just don't know why. Infinite should be...well infinite. In essence, I want to know why it stops at High Universe, and why someone with "Infinite" power wouldn't just be able to destroy...2 Universes I guess.

(BTW, this is pretty much raw strength/potency of hax. I don't mind "infinite" as in possessing every power or something of the like)

I'm asking...for why though. Since infinity by definition is boundless and endless, so why does it just stop at high 3-A, and not 1-A or anything.

You can call anything above High 3-A "infinite", we just give names to specify the exact scale.

High 3-A is 3-D infinity; when it gets to Tier 2, it becomes higher dimensional, and each dimensions is over infinite times greater than the last.

Back