• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about non-physical interaction

A general answer can't be given to this question. I think that it can be answered purely by case-by-case. In real life it would be no because we are not non-physical at all.

If they have resistance to it then I assume they are non-physical themselves and should be able to interact with a similarly non-physical being.

So I guess the answer is yes? But probably not for the reason you think.

Assuming they aren't non-physical and the person just has resistance to non-physical interaction, would it still be the same case?

We either specify the different types of Non-Physical Interaction on its page, or simply specify how the power works in the profile.

Welp, for example someone that can interact with energy made beings (like electricity or fire) do not necessary can interact with spiritual beings, nor the other way around, also apply to physical nonexistance; so someone that can damage electricity physically being unable to damage a wraith is not a resistance/immunity to non-physical interaction for the wraith, instead the other character do not have the means to interact with the wraith.

I'm not good enough with paraphrasing about abilities/powers, I also think is better to just specify how the Non-Physical Interaction works in the profile. In another thread someone suggested to add types of NPI, I do not have problems with that, but I better help with the revision rather than edit it.

Okay. Well, I don't have any suggestions for this, and am very tired and distracted at the moment.

Back