• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
First things first this not canon or relevant to the story this is a combo of boredom and curiosity(Monarch pls no glare) and is not a new RP in any way shape or form.

Anyway it follows the same concept as RW you chose fictional characters and gain their Powers, Abilities and Equipment.

But the rules are different:

The max tier is 3-A

You can have between 2-5 souls

You can have abilities that go over the cap but you yourself can't (So a single technique, ability, summoning, etc…)(So smurfs are allowed)

Must have a legit profile and no Joke battle or FC/OC characters

(And yes Monarch many of these characters are/will be OP to be OP and have no real point)

This is a joke and not an actual thing

Peoples choices:

Psycho - SCP-682(4-B), Methuselah(5-B), Drach'nye, Swamp Thing (Post-Flashpoint) (5-A) and Sun Wukong (3-C)

Archdemon - Unknown Tier Morgan Le Fay, 4-A Nicol Bolas, Abeloth, 5-A Rumplestiltskin (OUAT) and God (Supernatural)

Christian - 3-C Bowser, Doomsday, Krueger (Weak in reality, but haxxed AF in dreams), 4-B Doom, and 3-A Spaw.

Overlord - Thanatos, Heaven Ascension DIO, Drach'nye, Gano and Kitta

Dragon - Alphamo in his at least 3-C Key and Seiya in his 3-C Key with up to 3-A with Miracles, Saver,Shiki, and 5-B Ren Fuji

Stand - Giorno, Heaven Ascension DIO, Novel Kars, Darkseid (Pre-Crisis) and Magent Magent

Hl3 - Escanor , Medaka (End God), Dr. Clef , Ainz Ooal Gow and Rohan Kishibe

Smashor - Sigma (Composite), Ultro (Composite), Metal Sonic (Composite), OVER-1, Android 17

Blah - Beatrice (Wild Arms), Disembodied Thought after going through 10 googol universes, and Cueball (xkcd) in his 10-C form

I love that I said you need at least two souls and that rule has been broken already

PsychoWarper said:
Alright hmm I have a feeling I should have kept this a tier 3
you should have, tier 2-B is the reign of the Chaos Gods ... for now.

Untill profiles for the WoFF 2-B characters are created and they become the new rulers.

Hl3 or bust said:
I watch, terrified, as every ****** picks Masadaverse and W40K characters
Well this isnt like the real one at all, non of these characters would be allowed on the actual one. (Also Should I put peoples choices up top?)

Back