• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players

Christian Higdon said:
Also, adaptation could mean he adapts to powers if enough time is given, though i'd know little about that as i don't like JoJo (don't @ me)
That's only assuming that I give you time.

Standuser081 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Also, adaptation could mean he adapts to powers if enough time is given, though i'd know little about that as i don't like JoJo (don't @ me)
That's only assuming that I give you time.
But i'm an old-timer kek

Well he was killed by Imperiax so thats about his limit also mine(682s) and Stands(Kars) are pretty strong to.

Well, i don't know why we're debating against each-other. Maybe against other characters, because why not?

Okay, no harm...............well, except my temper. I'd rather not debate like this.

Also, i have resistance to mind hax. Doom and Doom have i-WAIT, WHAT!?

Well this seems similar to the debate thread you made on Joke battle with me and overord.

@Dragon

@Stand

How good are the mind hax resistence ?

Drac pasively affects every human in an infinite multiverse across all of time.

Hmmm id have to think about that

[Also overlord while thats true what he does is implant thoughts of murder and its never been focusd in on mind haxxing in any other way]

Overlord775 said:
@Dragon

@Stand

How good are the mind hax resistence ?

Drac pasively mindhaxes every human in an infinite multiverse across all of time, so unless they are very good, i will just surpass them
Kars can function without his mind and also has countless minds inside of him.

Also Overlord not only do I have Drach as well I also have a 1-B conciseness.

And while I wouldnt mind seeing a fight I just think it would be funny seeing these characters interact.

well, all digimon's attack the mind and Belphemon could attack the infinite multiverse. Alphamon's mind is in his body and you would have to over power it to get to the mind.

Alright lets calm down with the debate some also Christian 682 hates 096 and 096 is terrified of 682.

DragonEmperor23 said:
could you probability manip yourself into outerversal?
I don't need to, you don't have any reliant immortality on a 1-A or a 1-A resistence to reality warping.

So i just erase you.

Honastly my character would probably be alot like 682

Also since when do you have 1-A reality warping overlord

We were told to stop debating but none of you really listened. I'm done replying then.

Also, then i absorb Azathoth ovo.

Back